Prizrak, Class Spectre

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Prizrak, Class Spectre

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Mon May 27, 2019 8:21 pm

ImagePrizrak, Class Spectre by NinjaLegendDoom, In Flight

In space, noone can hear your stealth. For those situations where an enemy has the opportunity to see you, Ninja-Tech developed the new Prizrak, Class Spectre!

ImagePrizrak, Class Spectre by NinjaLegendDoom, CLAWS!!!!

Speed is its greatest asset. In field tests against coporate spies, most reported only seeing a flash of blue wings, followed by Frames being torn to shreds! The Claws on the Prizrak are reinforced through Ninja-Tech's own diamond forge technology; Guarenteed to last for the life of the frame.

ImagePrizrak, Class Spectre by NinjaLegendDoom, As fast on land as Air!

Like the folktales of ancient Terra, the Prizrak will make your foes tremble in fear and then stealthily vanish.

ImagePrizrak, Class Spectre by NinjaLegendDoom, Prizrak, before taking out its prey.

Remember, Ninja-Tech making you vanish to make your foes disappear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have returned. Some of you might only know me from the Fan-fiction section which I frequent. Life as usual sent many curveballs my way, which limited my access to Flickr and building materials.

The Prizrak Spectre was inspired by a desire to use ball joints for the shoulders (unfortunately I did not have enough for the hips). The torso I am proud of, but feel I will need to overhaul the legs relatively soon (after I get some more ball joints). As usual, C&C are welcome and encouraged.
Erebus awaits us all...
d8Rh This is the way of the Ninja d8Rh
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Re: Prizrak, Class Spectre

Postby VitorFaria » Wed May 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Great looking claw arm!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:39 pm

VitorFaria wrote:Great looking claw arm!

Thank you! the original frame was made around the arm, and I currently have plans to make a superior Mark 3.
Erebus awaits us all...
d8Rh This is the way of the Ninja d8Rh
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Postby KungFujiApple » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:35 am

Yeah that claw is seriously boss
- My frames all in one place
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs