Solar Union Sabres Battlefleet

This forum is for any Intercept Orbit creations.

Solar Union Sabres Battlefleet

Postby Artasid » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:40 am

The Solar Union have completed construction on a new Battlefleet. The Ship design that was chosen has been christened the Sabre, mostly because of it's sabre like bow appearance. Though a Flagship is still in development, high SU officials believe that the Sabres Battlefleet will provide an excellent addition to their contested territories.

ImageSU Sabre Battlefleet

Here are the vessels individually

Support Range Torpedo Boats
ImageSabre Torpedo Boats
LEFT: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual Support Range Torpedoes, d6B Defensive Flare Tube, d6G Frigate Engines
RIGHT: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual Support Range Torpedoes, d6Y Targeting Array, d6G Frigate Engines

Point Defense Cruiser
ImageSabre Cruiser
Cruiser: d6Rh d6Rh d8Rh Multiple Point Defense Turrets, d6B Defensive Flare Tube, d6G Frigate Engines

Assault Destroyer
ImageSabre Destroyer
Destroyer: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Assault Range Missiles, d6Y Targeting Array, d6G Frigate Engines

Carrier
ImageSabre Carrier
Carrier: d6Rh d6Rh Point Defense Turret, 3d6K 2 Frame Catapults, with 2 frame companies (1 Speed Ace, 1 regulars) d6G Frigate Engines.

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Solar Union Sabres Battlefleet

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:27 pm

I like how you mounted them in a way that they can roll!

Also, lovely parts effective way of doing a frame company!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Intercept Orbit