The Protectors of Skuldor

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

The Protectors of Skuldor

Postby KungFujiApple » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:01 am

Unit Name: The Protecters of Skuldor
Planet Name: Eternium
Background: Elite Guards and Battlefield Support
Main Environment: Metropolitan

The Unit is part of the Eternium Kingdom. ( see Eternium Kingdom: A Short History )

This unit originally was the royal guardians of Eternium's capital, Skuldor. Since they have expanded to include an elite guardian force throughout all of Eternium, as well as specialized support on the battlefield.

A small company group shot:
Image.
Protectors of Skuldor - Group Shot
by KungFujiApple, on Flickr

Hell Dweller Frame (Skuldor Version). This frame is not usually used in combat, as it is mainly a labor frame. However those who can use this frame well can have a tremendous impact on the battlefield with its brute force.
Image.
Hell Dweller Frame (Skuldor Version)

Terminator Frame (Skuldor Version). This particular frames fighting technique centers around rapier and shield fighting style.
Image.
Terminator Frame (Skuldor Version)

Alien Frame (Skuldor Version)
Image.
Alien Frame (Skuldor Version)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I tried to have a little bit of a different version on some of the frames. Such as the Alien frame having a rounded head, the flared shoulders on the HellDweller, etc. Hope you enjoy.

Some more to come soon :)
Last edited by KungFujiApple on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Protectors of Skuldor

Postby SuspendedAnimation » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:01 am

Something about the "built in rapier arm" makes the Terminator that much more menacing! Love the shoulders on the Alien Frame by the way.

Also, having a converted Labor Frame be the brute of the squad is just too good!
SuspendedAnimation
Chatty

Re: The Protectors of Skuldor

Postby KungFujiApple » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:57 am

SuspendedAnimation wrote:Something about the "built in rapier arm" makes the Terminator that much more menacing! Love the shoulders on the Alien Frame by the way.

Also, having a converted Labor Frame be the brute of the squad is just too good!
Thanks! :) I also liked the rapier and shield theme for the Terminator. I was trying to have a more poseable shoulder for the Alien frame, and finally came up with that. Lol, and thanks for the input on the converted Labor Frame.

Here is the Living Ghoul variations on the Squad:

This version called the Creepoid. It's a more speedy artillery version. It crawls around on 2 large limbs, which help in shielding, and 2 small limbs in the back. It has an energy cannon that hangs in the center. Kinda went a little outside the box on this and just had some fun.

Living Ghoul Frame (Creepoid Version)
Image.
Living Ghoul Frame (Creepoid Version)

This version is called the Leviathan. It is not meant to be very mobile, but rather hail a ton of firepower in a protected position, it is a little more heavily armed and armored than the standard artillery Frames.

Living Ghoul Frame (Leviathan Version)
Image.
Living Ghoul Frame (Leviathan Version)
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Aardvark17 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Dang, that Creepoid is really cool and creative! I love the overall look and I'm a big fan of that gas mask looking part beneath the sensor eye.
And for the Leviathan, that back-mounted cannon is incredible. Great use of those rocket fin parts. I also think what you did with the hand coverings is quite interesting and has a good look.
Aardvark17
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:46 pm

I agree with Aardvark that this is some serious kick-ass work here. I also agree that the Leviathan cannon is pure eye candy awesomeness! (might borrow that someday)
The Creepoid especially deserves special attention as it is perhaps one of the most unique frames I have seen to date and that alone is an accomplishment. Well done indeed!
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby VitorFaria » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Yeah, that Leviathan cannon is great!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:40 am

To Aardvark17 - Thank you very much :D I was trying to pull off a "gas mask look" but I was unsure how it might actually look to others, thank you for the feedback. Believe it or not the hand covering piece was the inspiration for the back cannon. I initially wanted this frame to be an armored close combat frame, but I could not get anything to fit in its hands properly, this included guns too, I had to put a weapon somwhere :lol: and eventually came up with the Leviathan design. I'm glad you like these guys.

To Artasid - Thank you very much for the compliments. And thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Creepoid. I definitely went a little out on a limb with that one and was unsure of what the response might be, I'm glad you appreciated it.

To VitorFaria - Thank you:) I saw several other builds on Flickr that used the rocket fins as a cannon front, and I thought "I gotta try that" :lol:

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Here is the rest of the squad. The first up is a prototype frame called the Predator. Being as this planet is founded off or the 1980s I thought this frame should be a little more truer to the movie that bears its name and have a shoulder cannon, spear, and arm claws, but no rockin dreads :lol:

Predator Frame (Prototype)
Image.
Predator Frame (Prototype)

Next is the collaborated design of the Eternium kingdom and Darkstar Project the Midnight Butterfly (Skuldor Version)
Image.
Midnight Butterfly (Skuldor Version)

Finally, a Skuldor version of the Goblin frame. I honestly had Rocket Racoon on my mind when I was desinging it. A small frame, the smallest of the bunch, carries big guns, even has a little jet pack in the back (which you cannot see well in this picture), and I'd like to think it comes with attitude too :lol:

Goblin Frame (Skuldor Version)
Image.
Goblin Frame (Skuldor Version) - 1

Hope you guys enjoy :)
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs