Just Some Random Ships

This forum is for any Intercept Orbit creations.

Re: Just Some Random Ships

Postby Artasid » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 pm

The Das Omin is an Enigma wrapped in Mystery, placed on the table of Unknowns at a Riddle's Birthday Party.
All attempts to communicate with this vessel has failed and most attempts to discover it origins or it's affiliation quickly become disastrous. No one is sure where the ship came from nor is it clear who or what crews the vessel. There are many rumors and theories, but none of them have been confirmed. Is it terrorist mercenaries? A Free Colonists Splinter group? A rogue Solar Union experiment? Some even speculate that it's a modified Deimos Class Corvette give it has a similar Multi-Layered Armored Pod configuration.
Among many of the colonists, personnel's and local folks have started many tales about the black vessel, the most popular is a child's story that the ship is controlled by human sized alien bugs with acid for blood, but again, these stories have no evidence to support them.
All that has been confirmed that it's sighting has proven to be a bad omen for any that seem to approach it.
ImageDas Omin
ImageDas Omin Side View
ImageDas Omin Frontal
Das Omin: d6Rd d6Rd Electro-Rail Plasma Cannon, d6B d6B Multi-Layered Armor Pods, 1d6K Anit-Frame Fighter Bay with Speed Ace Fighter Squadron

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Just Some Random Ships

Postby VitorFaria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:19 pm

I wouldn't want to have my ship rammed by that!

Gotta love that tough look!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Previous

Return to Intercept Orbit