Kobayashi Vector

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Kobayashi Vector

Postby Plexus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Allow me to introduce the Kobayashi Vector Series 26 Exo-Racer, my first addition to the Mobile Frame Racing League ^^. (Or EFRL Exo-Frames ^^)

What was once a mighty military machine is now a high-octane high-speed demon of the track. The latest in the Vector series of Exo-Frames was developed in a co-sponsorship by the Kobayashi and Labrynthia Corporations. A lightweight high-speed Kobayashi Vector Frame powered by Labrynthian power cores and synthetic musculatures. The result is one of the fastest and most agile Exo-Frames to ever come out of the Kobayashi garage. The Vector Series 26.

While still new to the market, the V26 has already made a name for itself on both informal and formal race lanes. Due in no small part to Kobayashi Racing team leader, Hitomi Yashida and her V26-F, the Red Star.

While no longer a military machine, the V26-F is an offensively designed Vector. A Kobayashi quad-mount thruster rig provides the Vector with unparalleled maneuverability at high speeds. An Arc Caster arm mount, also of Kobayashi design, allows the Vector to fire rapid electrical pulses to disable and shut-down other racers. Defensively, the Vector sports a shoulder mounted Labrynthian Close-Range EMP Generator to disable any would-be assailants.

I hope ya'll enjoy the fluff and enjoy my new addition ^^.
Plexus
Chatty

Re: Kobayashi Vector

Postby SuspendedAnimation » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 pm

This is really cool! The build and the concept.
SuspendedAnimation
Young Gun

Postby Plexus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:35 pm

SuspendedAnimation wrote:This is really cool! The build and the concept.

Thanks! ^^
Plexus
Chatty

Postby KungFujiApple » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 am

Whoa man! That's some seriously amazing designing. That cockpit and head guard look so rad, and fit so well with your terrific backstory. I love how the frame is also initially a noncombatant frame. Very awesome addition to the community.

I wonder how a curved slope might look in place of the flat tile on the shin, perhaps give it a more aerodynamic look? Either way, I love this frame to death. Amazing build! :D
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Been Around The Block

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Is the round 2x2 on top a fuel tank? It complements the build really well!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Plexus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 pm

VitorFaria wrote:Is the round 2x2 on top a fuel tank? It complements the build really well!

Indeed! Either that or core compartment :p. But yes, I did originally build it as a fuel tank ^^.
Plexus
Chatty

Return to Frame Designs