The Indigo Guard

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

The Indigo Guard

Postby TheMugbearer » Sat May 05, 2018 10:51 pm

(part of the Helian Combine setting)

The Indigo Company is a detachment of Corporate Guard stranded on the wasteland planet of H.E.L. VI, struggling against a contingent of Corporate Human Assets that have survived a long-forgotten failed colony mission from several decades ago.

They utilize their Corporate-issue Frames that have no designated name like the Nomads, instead being named by the name of their unit and the role in combat.

The Frames that the Indigo Guard uses were made for space combat and thus feature powerful mobility systems that allow them outright flight or prolonged jumps.

- - -

The Indigo Footman is a close combatant armed with force shield and laser sabre. The powerful booster pack allows it to move in vacuum as well as soar the skies.

d6Rh A standard-issue beam saber
    d6B A force shield
    d6G Flight pack
    d6Y Sensor array, including optics and radio

- - -

The regal Indigo Officer is, obviously, a Frame piloted only by Company's officers. It's equipped with a massive arm shield, a laser carbine, as well as advanced vernier unit.

d6Rd A standard-issue laser carbine
    d6B An arm shield
    d6G Advanced vernier unit complete with leg boosters

- - -

The Indigo Ranger is a standard ranged unit of the Corporate Guard, armed with a laser carbine and a medium range missile pod. The booster pack is the same as Footman's, offering the same benefits.

d6Rd A standard-issue laser carbine
    d8Rr A medium range missile pod
    d6G Flight pack

- - -

The Indigo Sniper is a sharpshooter of the Corporate Guard, equipped with a Particle Beam with its own power source mounted to its back. The articulated body shield protects it from attacks, and the laser pistol is for close combat encounters.

d6Ra A particle beam rifle
    d6Rd A laser pistol
    d6B An articulated body shield
    d6Y Modified sensor array, including advanced aiming optics and radio

TheMugbearer
Young Gun

Re: The Indigo Guard

Postby KungFujiApple » Sat May 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Oh Wow! Wow! This company is amazing! A thorough design all the way through. From nice storyline to amazin frames to even company banners. Love it! The color combination is genre at on all of them, as well as the frames and systems on each individual frame. The one that really catches my eye is the Indigo Sniper. Ridiculously awesome! That rail gun is so well designed and put together. The mounted shield is an amazing touch. Just awesomeness all the way through. :D
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Been Around The Block

Postby TheMugbearer » Sun May 06, 2018 12:07 am

KungFujiApple wrote:Oh Wow! Wow! This company is amazing! A thorough design all the way through. From nice storyline to amazin frames to even company banners. Love it! The color combination is genre at on all of them, as well as the frames and systems on each individual frame. The one that really catches my eye is the Indigo Sniper. Ridiculously awesome! That rail gun is so well designed and put together. The mounted shield is an amazing touch. Just awesomeness all the way through. :D

Thank you. :mrgreen:
TheMugbearer
Young Gun

Postby SuspendedAnimation » Sun May 06, 2018 1:11 pm

You should be super proud of this! Stellar job!
SuspendedAnimation
Young Gun

Postby TheMugbearer » Sun May 06, 2018 5:59 pm

SuspendedAnimation wrote:You should be super proud of this! Stellar job!

I am! Thank you. <3
TheMugbearer
Young Gun

Postby VitorFaria » Mon May 07, 2018 7:23 pm

I noticed that even the logo silhouette is brick built, nice touch!

Those are beyond wonderful, they have a more compact, cleaner feel than the rest of your stuff, and I love the new aesthetic!

It sorta bothers me that you marked the whole head yellow, thou. I would mark just the antennas and break the heads as white dice indicators, but that's just me being pedantic! :D
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby TheMugbearer » Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 pm

VitorFaria wrote:I noticed that even the logo silhouette is brick built, nice touch!

I did the same with the Nomad Company tho. :P

VitorFaria wrote:Those are beyond wonderful, they have a more compact, cleaner feel than the rest of your stuff, and I love the new aesthetic!

Thank you! <3 <3 <3

VitorFaria wrote:It sorta bothers me that you marked the whole head yellow, thou. I would mark just the antennas and break the heads as white dice indicators, but that's just me being pedantic! :D

Dude, I have little to no experience in outfitting MF0 Mechs. I just mark the whole thing down as a yellow system cuz the rulebook says that yellow systems are for spotting and comms. That's about it.
TheMugbearer
Young Gun

Postby pepitosegrilla » Wed May 09, 2018 6:26 am

Very nice designs! Very nice use of all the "new" pieces, very imaginative joints, and very nice head and chest (which are the parts that give the frame it's personality). Weapons are very nice too, so, very well rounded up frames! Congrats!
pepitosegrilla
Chatty

Postby TheMugbearer » Wed May 09, 2018 8:36 am

Thanks!
TheMugbearer
Young Gun

Return to Frame Designs