Just some Random Frames

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Re: Just some Random Frames

Postby Atavism » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:53 pm

This new guy is really fun! You captured the re-enforced diver/aquatic look perfectly. I like the printed tile on the shoulder, too.
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Aardvark17 wrote:I really like how greebly you made this, it looks very purposeful!

SuspendedAnimation wrote:Nice choice on the arms and excellent design on the legs/feet!

Atavism wrote:This new guy is really fun! You captured the re-enforced diver/aquatic look perfectly. I like the printed tile on the shoulder, too.

Thanks guys, I was purposely going for the old 1980's retro submersible vibe and I'm glad it seems to speak out that way.
I was looking at Deep Geek and I thought that he could use an underwater friend.
So... Why Not Zoidberg?

ImageSteel Crab
Crab: d6Rh d6Rh Claw, d6B d6B Multi Armor Plates, d6G Scuttle Mobility, d8G No Ranged Weaponry

Ok, so it's not a lobster like Zoidberg :roll: but I still like how this one turned out.

I have one more random to share. This one I just call Random Buster because of reasons.

ImageRandom Buster
Buster: d6Rh d6Rh d8Rh Megaton Knuckles, d6Y Gyro Antenna, d8G No Ranged Weaponry

Believe it or not, the central torso of this build, originally was meant to be the head of another Suzerain I was attempting, but the build went in a completely different direction and I let it take me on a ride.
Hope you enjoyed and as always I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby VitorFaria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm

I usually use those hands in 14p builds, but they look great here! :D
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Previous

Return to Frame Designs