[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Trick that Chub! Thread go!

Trick that Chub! Thread go!

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Re: Trick that Chub! Thread go!

Postby KungFujiApple » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:39 am

Awesome! :)
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Artasid » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:36 pm

Another Chub. Not as tricked out as some others here, but I was mostly focused on the Sniper Rifle.
Making handheld weapons has always been tricky for me and most of the time I end up copying someone elses design. This time however, I was able to make one of my own which I am proud of

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Trokodile174 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Made a few Chub mods today... Although one is like an Osprey with a Chub core and one is like the weirdest Super Chub yet. ANYHOOT, have a look!
I did make some more edits to the blue one afterwards but other than changing the head color it's mostly modifications to the loadout.
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby Ian Gitax » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Chub Commandos:
d6W d6W
d6Ra d6Ra
d6Rh d6Rh
d6Y
d6G
Ian Gitax
Young Gun

Postby Ian Gitax » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:56 am

Built a fourth one of these guys, and gave him a very special weapon. Also upgraded the guns and spotting systems on the others.

The latest iteration of the Hyper Chub now has an actual proper Chub torso build and thus is now suitable for this thread.
Ian Gitax
Young Gun

Postby Arctic Banana » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:38 pm

A Super Chub modified for racing, Rajah is heavily armored to a degree that would not be out of place on a medium tank or assault Frame, but despite its appearance is still surprisingly agile. Its speed is entirely provided by its large multivector thrust pack, inspired by those used on zero-G combat Frames. Gupta Randhawah, Rajah's pilot, is known to be a bit of a party animal.
Another racer called it "the Blue Rajah" as a joke years ago, and the name kind of stuck. It's actually more common to hear this nickname than its official name now.

If playing Dungeons & Dragons has taught me one thing, it's that you should probably not trust someone who introduces themselves with the phrase "GREETINGS FELLOW MORTALS IT IS I."
Arctic Banana
Talkative

Postby Artasid » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 am

These aren't exactly 'Tricked out' (save for the possibility of one), but more like test to try different build types and part usages.

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Trokodile174 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:34 pm

Since we've already determined that Super Chubs still count, here's a cross-posted SC from my .

d6Rh d6Rh d8Rh d6Rd d6Rd d6G d6W d6W with Hyperagile
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Previous

Return to Frame Designs