[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Cry "Ribbit" and let slip the Frogs of War!

Cry "Ribbit" and let slip the Frogs of War!

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Cry "Ribbit" and let slip the Frogs of War!

Postby Froggy the Great » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Hello!

I've been playing with Lego since childhood (of course), played more miniatures games than I can remember, and written my fair share as well. I'm reading the Intercept Orbit rules now, and trying to get my printer to work so .

Anyone played IO with conventional miniatures? Lego is a kitbasher's dream, but I find I tend to think more in terms of found objects and bits and parts. I've got some 6mm figures from Onslaught Miniatures on order to make mobile frame companies and I have a bit of a self-control problem when it comes to making spaceship minis out of whatever might be laying around.

This looks like fun.
Froggy the Great
Newcomer

Re: Cry "Ribbit" and let slip the Frogs of War!

Postby Blorf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Francisco Duarte » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Show us the goods, mate! We would all love to see your creations! :)
Francisco Duarte
Talkative

Postby Vitoria » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Saw your post at the Facebook group, nice to know you got here safely!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Postby Froggy the Great » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:35 am

Froggy the Great
Newcomer

Postby Vitoria » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Looking good!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Return to Welcome & Introductions