[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Yahoo Account Shut Down!?!

Yahoo Account Shut Down!?!

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Yahoo Account Shut Down!?!

Postby Hackjob » Sat May 09, 2015 10:08 am

Hey everyone, I have been really busy recently with "real life" and haven't had time to do anything but lurk here for a bit. I haven't used my Flikr account in probably a little over a month, no more than 2. Now Yahoo says my acoount has been inactive for an extended period of time and is being recycled!!! I can still go look at my images, but can't sign in. There was no email warning me this was gonna happen. It is a free account. I don't do twitter or facebook and those seem to be the only way to contact customer support. Can anyone give me a hand with this? Thanks
-Hackjob

Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Yahoo Account Shut Down!?!

Postby Cake » Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 am

Version 0.5.1 coming soon, with some tweaks and bits that I missed in 0.5.0.

CK Industries

Cake
Talkative

Re: Yahoo Account Shut Down!?!

Postby Hackjob » Sat May 30, 2015 7:39 am

Thanks Cake! Turns out, I was using my Gmail account to sign in, they had been warning me it was going to have to change to a yahoo account, and the change happened while I was inactive for a little while. Once you helped me track down customer support, I feel like I got pretty good service considering I don't pay to use flickr. Now I just need to find the time to shoot and post some pics :lol:
-Hackjob

Hackjob
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Off Topic