[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - BSK2014 MFZ:RA Poorly Documented Demo Extravaganza!

BSK2014 MFZ:RA Poorly Documented Demo Extravaganza!

Battle reports and play-by-post games
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

BSK2014 MFZ:RA Poorly Documented Demo Extravaganza!

Postby Red_Robot » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:27 pm

When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Re: BSK2014 MFZ:RA Poorly Documented Demo Extravaganza!

Postby Ced23Ric » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:23 am

I just came a little over those super simple, yet effective tank barriers.
Image - An Ijad-controlled system, where SU and FC are still fighting.
"The moon will guide you on your path when the sun long has set." - Trinity Of-The-Many.
Ced23Ric
Old Guard

Postby Blorf » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:38 am

Blorf
Mod Team

Postby whiteboye37 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Once I figure out how to post pictures, or rather size down the ones I have I'll be able to post a match. This game on the other hand with 4 people must have been chaos lol. And game over man game over is a nice throw back
whiteboye37
Talkative

Postby Dukayn » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 pm

How high are those tank traps and bushes? Do they count as cover or is the whole middle of the field open?
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Red_Robot » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 am

When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Postby FragsturBait » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 pm

I will admit the tank traps are pretty neat, and I need more of them. I got the design from a diorama somebody posted on Flickr of the storming of the beaches at Normandy.[/quote]

I stopped reading and built one the moment I saw them. I was going to let you know I was borrowing the design until I read that you borrowed it yourself.

If you want an example of creative commons at work, LEGO is about as pure as you can get IMO.
FragsturBait
Talkative

Return to Mobile Frame Battle Reports