question , about the background story

Discussion of the background, history & universe
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

question , about the background story

Postby gergeryD » Tue May 19, 2015 9:54 am

HI have some question about sentence that i have read on the rule book. i will trye to do not make mistake ( im french....)

first question is at the page 15 , and it is about the solar union expansion , my question is about this sentence : the transit authority authorizing the opening of new transit gate constantly across the galaxy . Do they colonised other system then , our actual system ( with jupiter and venus ? ) ?

second question it is on page 20 , the other said that the ijad used their captured transit gate to spread their religion to other abandoned colonies and their transit gate , my question is do the ijad start to create their own colonies on other planet our just take waht the solar union abandoned ?

third on is on page 24 , in the mars paragraph. it is said that many new and strange lifeforms developed ( and now evolving) for the new envirnoments . both , that new kind of lifeforms evolving , do their are capable to be intelligent and start to create tribe or clan ?

and the last one at page 26 , it is said that the venusian society is centered around tribe of ingeneers who travel in caravans of frame , both it is human are a other kind of alien ?

thanks to all the people that answer to my question :D
- Whut ? you'v got nothing for'me boy's ?
- not boss's ! the ijad hav'e all'the gun'z !

this is a typical ork's conversation , when ijad stole their weapon
gergeryD
Young Gun

Re: question , about the background story

Postby Blorf » Tue May 19, 2015 11:04 am

I'm not an official source, but here's my understanding.

gergeryD wrote:first question is at the page 15 , and it is about the solar union expansion , my question is about this sentence : the transit authority authorizing the opening of new transit gate constantly across the galaxy . Do they colonised other system then , our actual system ( with jupiter and venus ? ) ?

Yep! We've gone way outside our own system, into many others.

gergeryD wrote:second question it is on page 20 , the other said that the ijad used their captured transit gate to spread their religion to other abandoned colonies and their transit gate , my question is do the ijad start to create their own colonies on other planet our just take waht the solar union abandoned ?

They're making their own as well.

gergeryD wrote:third on is on page 24 , in the mars paragraph. it is said that many new and strange lifeforms developed ( and now evolving) for the new envirnoments . both , that new kind of lifeforms evolving , do their are capable to be intelligent and start to create tribe or clan ?

These new lifeforms are not intelligent, as far as anyone knows.

gergeryD wrote:and the last one at page 26 , it is said that the venusian society is centered around tribe of ingeneers who travel in caravans of frame , both it is human are a other kind of alien ?

Humans.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby gergeryD » Tue May 19, 2015 11:36 am

really thank you to answer my question. and i have several other question. how human beacame adapted to venus environnement ? because venus is not a planet for human ( diamod rain etc...).

bot my most big question is : ijad started to colonised other planet , does this planet has liveform , intelligent or not , that can be a enenmi for Solar Union and the ijad people ? and do ijad started to use advanced space travel , with spaceship ?

i really need of this information because i am planing to do a big campaign , where the action take place in a new system that the solar union and a ijad clan started to colinised the planet

gergeryD
Young Gun

Postby Blorf » Tue May 19, 2015 12:06 pm

gergeryD wrote:how human beacame adapted to venus environnement ?

They didn't evolve or anything; they ride in mobile frames when outdoors.

gergeryD wrote:ijad started to colonised other planet , does this planet has liveform , intelligent or not , that can be a enenmi for Solar Union and the ijad people ?

Maybe! Nobody knows what they found there... you can tell us what you think!

gergeryD wrote:and do ijad started to use advanced space travel , with spaceship ?

Definitely, yes.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby gergeryD » Tue May 19, 2015 12:10 pm

thanks , i will do a kind of lexicon , about my campaign background.... with the planet info and the historie. bot i will write it in french.... that will be more easy for me :/

i hope that every body will enjoy it ;)

gergeryD
Young Gun

Return to Mobile Frame Background