Spammers

Get support for technical issues
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of you posts should reflect this

Re: Spammers

Postby Blorf » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 am

I sent a PM to both at the same time I posted that. Figured I'd post publicly, too, to cover more ground.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Dukayn » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Sorry fellas, I didn't get any notification about these or the PMs. I have deleted the posts from the General Discussion forum. Didn't have any SQL issues; just was able to delete via the Mod Control Panel.

I'll make an effort to be more active on here from here on out. Also if you need my attention on something on here and I don't respond promptly, feel free to hit me up on Facebook (David Bradford).
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby Blorf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Thanks. I'm not on Facebook, but hopefully one of the others can come find you if its needed.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby VitorFaria » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:10 am

Nice to see those finally gone! I'll keep an eye out and call you out on Facebook if necessary.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Previous

Return to Forum Help