ODST style drop unit question

Post and discuss your custom / house rules for the MFZ: Rapid Attack.
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this.

ODST style drop unit question

Postby Kbrickmaster12 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:04 am

So If want to add an ODST style drop unit as a marine unit, can I add it to the wiki? I have just started looking into Mobile frame but have known about it for about a year since I started brick wars, and I would love if someone could explain the values as full words rather that letters ie. A8 = Attack level 8 or something... thanks!
Kbrickmaster12
Newcomer

Re: Creative Constraints for Publishing MFØ Materials

Postby Atavism » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Kbrickmaster12 wrote:So If want to add an ODST style drop unit as a marine unit, can I add it to the wiki? I have just started looking into Mobile frame but have known about it for about a year since I started brick wars, and I would love if someone could explain the values as full words rather that letters ie. A8 = Attack level 8 or something... thanks!

The wiki is for canon source material. Feel free to share your own ideas in the Fan Fiction or alongside your builds in the Forge, and obey the above rules when you do so.

Please address specific questions about the game/terminology to the rules segment, preferably after having given the rulebook a read through. It can be downloaded here.
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Re: ODST style drop unit question

Postby VitorFaria » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Moved
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Fan Created Rules