CHIBI-TECH MODULAR MECHA

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

CHIBI-TECH MODULAR MECHA

Postby DAVIUSS » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Heyas, EVERYONE !! =D
I'm David Lee Seymour of STUDIO DAVIUSS and it was brought to my attention that My CHIBI-TECH SD line of models would be great to post here, so here goes =)
BASICALLY, it's a FULLY MODULAR MECHA / VEHICLE system sculpted / 3d printed in 30mm scale (mecha stand about 65mm) and available in 15mm scale (mecha stand about 32mm) at request. The parts I sculpt are in a"chibi" or "super deformed" style and fully compatible with every other piece in the range. Currently there just over 200 parts available and there's a very long list of parts I'd still like to create as well as making custom sculpts for anything wanted that I don't currently make. I can even re-sculpt anyone's favorite lego-built mech designs for them if wanted, or someone elses as long as I have direct "go-for-it" from it's creator =)
All 30mm scale parts are held together with 1/4x1/8" neodynium magnets. 15mm scale uses 1x3mm magnets. Rather than killing this post with hundreds of pics I'll just add in some links to the facebook albums. I Thank You ALL for Your time and consideration ^ ^

Facebook Album STUDIO DAVIUSS Miniatures Catalog

Latest Pieces-Parts test-print album

First test-print album

Expansions:1

Expansions:2

Hope you anjoy the albums =) I can be contacted through the hanger, my facebook studio, or direct email used on this site =)
DAVIUSS
Newcomer

Re: CHIBI-TECH MODULAR MECHA

Postby Mantisking » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 am

Since other things than Lego can be used for Mobile Frame Zero, this is actually on topic.

I'll have to buy one or two of these and review them on my blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby DAVIUSS » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Cool beans. =) and Thank You. I'm not familiar with forums myself, so forgive my clumsiness on here =/
DAVIUSS
Newcomer

Postby Omega_Tahu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 pm

So I looked at the facebook album, and they look pretty cool, although I probably won't get any because of the cost.
The LF-D5 "Stub" is the top of the line in agriculture frames, designed to haul heavy farm equipment. It is also easy to repair, with standardized connections between all joints. Buy one today.

Also, it's also quite cute on the battlefield....
Omega_Tahu
Talkative

Postby DAVIUSS » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Well Cost is Cost. The plan is to eventually release the STL models for sale for personal use. Better for Everyone that way =)
DAVIUSS
Newcomer

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion