Does StarWars work with Frame Zero?

General discussions about the game or building materials
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - All of your posts should reflect this

Does StarWars work with Frame Zero?

Postby SamSam » Thu May 09, 2019 6:24 pm

I have question because Ive seen lots of starwars things put up here lately, ships mostly and I was curous if I can use walker droids and destroyer droids and atats and other land droid things for game?
I seen lots of gundam, macros and MechWarrior stuff too so maybe starwars stuff can work but I want to check. thax all.
SamSam
Talkative

Re: Does StarWars work with Frame Zero?

Postby Blorf » Fri May 10, 2019 7:33 am

Play how you want to play.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Fri May 10, 2019 9:52 am

Blorf wrote:Play how you want to play.

As long as everybody is okay with the scale you're playing at, what he wrote. :D
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby VitorFaria » Fri May 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Ditto, imagination is encouraged, if you think you can fit inspiration from a setting you like, do it!

As long as everyone in the group is comfortable, it's all fun and games (quite literally, in that particular case).

That being said, Star Wars is frankly very close to home, to the point no one would bat an eye at it. The ships fit perfectly in every way for IO, and they even have frame-like constructs for RA inspiration (Walkers and Droids).
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Sat May 11, 2019 3:00 am

SamSam wrote:I have question because Ive seen lots of starwars things put up here lately, ships mostly...

I accept part of the blame for this as I have posted several Star Wars ship builds in the past week. Lego has been celebrating its 20th Anniversary of Star Wars sets and I kinda got caught in the nostalgia of things.

As for using Star Wars stuff for MF0, I have to repeat what has already been said, that as long as you keep to certain rules, like an agreed scale, or easily trackable systems, then it should not be a problem.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby SamSam » Sat May 11, 2019 5:25 am

Thank yous all. I was just cheking, I didn't want to couse a problem if I showed up with an Imperial army or droids with my forces.
I don't have much legos, mostly megabloks. does anyone know good droid builds or walkers? Would like to make some at-at and at-st in normal chub size. with break downs to if possibl. Again Thanx
SamSam
Talkative

Return to Mobile Frame Zero General Discussion