[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Foot Study

Foot Study

Have any pesky questions about techniques, or need advice on how to build a certain section for your frame? Post them here. Tips & tricks welcome.

Foot Study

Postby Mantisking » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:13 am

on Flickr.

Inspired by and copied from . I'm still working on the feet and these are the four variations I've come up with.

If people would like to weigh in on which version they like better, I wouldn't mind. I already have a name in mind in case anyone is wondering.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Re: Foot Study

Postby PJ_Nichts » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:02 pm

I'm torn between the feet to the orange and blue one. The blue one I like because the size of the feet kinda balances out the size of the shoulders. The yellow ones seem a bit too large for my taste. That being said, I do also like the look of the beefy shoulders and the thinner feet of the orange and red. I like the orange better with the rounded legs over red's rectangular. You have some curves in the torso, and the sloped head, and it brings some more rounder elements down to the legs.

The design of the legs for all of them look pretty sturdy. So I don't think you really need to worry about which will keep the frame standing that is. Unless you throw some heavy and large systems on there, then having a wider foot might help it stand more.
(they/them)

Mechromancer
Designer
Nerd
PJ_Nichts
Young Gun

Re: Foot Study

Postby Mantisking » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:40 am

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to The Toolbox