[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Build Microscale Spaceships!

Build Microscale Spaceships!

This forum is for any Intercept Orbit creations.

Re: Build Microscale Spaceships!

Postby Dukayn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 am

*dies from awesome overload*
Dukayn
Mod Team

Postby A YATES INDUSTRIALS » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 pm

by , on Flickr
o)-<|:
A YATES INDUSTRIALS
Grizzled Veteran

Postby HatRabies » Thu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Friggin' hot looking capital ship there.

(Yes I'm resurrecting this thread)

by , on Flickr

Some R-Type goodness for the build challenge on Flickr.

by , on Flickr

Really torn on which variant I like more. I will say the latter strikes me as more R-Type-y. Also the Force changed a bit.
Last edited by HatRabies on Fri May 03, 2013 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

http://bit.ly/1aoI85j
You should follow the above link and vote for me starting October 10th! I will be eternally grateful!
HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:47 pm

I came from the bottom, now I made it to the top. Newtype flow I'm the hottest on the block. Somebody tell these haters that I'm never gonna stop. Till I kill em all like a colony drop. I'm yellin out Sieg Zeon, Sieg Zeon

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby HatRabies » Sat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr
Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

You should follow the above link and vote for me starting October 10th! I will be eternally grateful!
HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby milt69466 » Sun May 05, 2013 7:35 am

Pumping out more good stuff again MoralWarfare , and I'm definitely enjoying it :D

by , on Flickr
milt69466
Been Around The Block

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 pm

These R-type clones are really awesome, it made me go look up the HUGE library of R-type ships from the old R-type Final game... drawing some inspiration and thinking on how to brick some of em up :D
I came from the bottom, now I made it to the top. Newtype flow I'm the hottest on the block. Somebody tell these haters that I'm never gonna stop. Till I kill em all like a colony drop. I'm yellin out Sieg Zeon, Sieg Zeon

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby HatRabies » Mon May 06, 2013 2:46 am

Glad you guys are liking them! They're fun little things to toss together. And given all the source material, endless variations are possible. Or just cook up your own like I've been doing.

Though I now need to go buy more droid torsos.. And outlandish colors. Garish starfighters ftw!
Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby LowestFormOfWit » Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 am

Man, the droid torso has to be my favorite part of all time. They are on a travis brick level of versatility. I got a new frame coming down the pipe with a great 2-torso per leg design.

Back on topic, Your stuff is impressive as always Moral. I do want to see some more MFZ stuff from you though! I have no doubt you could adapt this skill streak of starfighters to make some sweet 7p scale vehicles, a section of the forge I don't feel gets enough love.
LowestFormOfWit
Grizzled Veteran

Postby NimbusAConflict » Mon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Hrmm, this doesn't satisfy me completely on aesthetics, but I'm going to throw this up here.

by , on Flickr

EDIT:

Ok, got one I like, but this is less microscale and more actual MFZ scale.

by , on Flickr

When the End of the World comes, I can assure you, I will be partying to hard to notice.
NimbusAConflict
Grizzled Veteran

Postby HatRabies » Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby HatRabies » Tue May 07, 2013 4:52 am

Double post. Sue me now.

by , on Flickr

Not thrilled with this one, but meh, maybe its good enough to post!

EDIT: Made another.

by , on Flickr

EDIT x2:

by , on Flickr

Not sure if the purple bits are welcome or not. Any thoughts?
Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby HatRabies » Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 am

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Loloverload.
Toys, toys, toys.
The name's Josh

HatRabies
Been Around The Block

Postby spacemonkey » Mon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

spacemonkey
Grizzled Veteran

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 pm

wicked... just so wicked...

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby darksyntax » Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Always been a fan of purple and green. Nice use of the Atlantis ring too!
darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 am

Here's a build that's been sitting around on my shelf for ages.

, on Flickr.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Dukayn » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:48 pm

That's nice, Mantis. The yellow section is a nice touch.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Re:

Postby Mantisking » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:18 am

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby darksyntax » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:44 am

That exploration ship has a cool shape with some interesting bits.
darksyntax
Mod Team

PreviousNext

Return to Intercept Orbit