[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - US - Boston, MA: Arisia 2016

US - Boston, MA: Arisia 2016

Find games in North American countries.

US - Boston, MA: Arisia 2016

Postby Joshua A.C. Newman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:41 pm

I'll be attending the Arisia SF convention this coming weekend! I'd LOVE to pass off some demo-running responsibilities to some enthusiastic MoFØs, though! If you're going to be around, there are a good number of players, and if nothing else, I'd love to see you MoFØs get together and play some games in the demo space.

You can get me best by emailing joshua at glyphpress. I hope to see you there!

d8G d8Rh Joshua
Joshua A.C. Newman
MFZ:RA Game Designer

Re: US - Boston, MA: Arisia 2016

Postby Blorf » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:51 pm

By chance I will be in the area on Saturday and would be interested. I'll find out if the schedule will allow.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Joshua A.C. Newman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:43 pm

Awesome! It looks like I'm slotted into the extremely inconvenient 10 PM slot! Definitely come by my booth in the Indie Expo and introduce yourself! I have a hard time keeping names, handles, and faces all lined up!

I'd love to see any frames you've got, too! Bring 'em and throw down! It looks like there will be at least one more MoFØ there, and there's usually a cluster more who aren't on the forums.
Joshua A.C. Newman

Postby Mantisking » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:55 pm

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Joshua A.C. Newman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:59 pm

I'd love to have you! I've already promised one person admission and the budget is super tight on this con, so only come if you're comfortable! Looks like there will be enough for a biggish throwdown, though!

Sunday, I have the 10:00 slot, too, but that's smack in the middle of party time. If I get anyone, I suspect I'll wind up playing The Name of Bronze (my new Sword & Sorcery RPG).
Joshua A.C. Newman

Postby Blorf » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:42 am

Sorry we missed you, MK. Joshua and I had a nice time demoing for about 10 and of course there were other onlookers. I'll get some photos up in the next day or so.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Blorf » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:13 am

Click through for a few more photos of the evening.

Despite the terrible time slot in an out-of-the-way room, we had pretty good interest. Joshua did a rough intro while we set up, and then we broke into groups and Joshua and I each ran a separate game. We only had the one large table so the felt was helpful in designating the space. As far as I could tell, everyone who sat down to play had a good time. My players had to head out sooner than those at the other table so I captured these few photos (in that terrible light) at the end.

We mostly used my frames and Joshua's terrain. Frames were at a premium, so if you look closely you can find a few Trundleball frames that got drafted into service.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:22 am

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to North America