Find games in North American countries.

Re: US - Central MA

Postby Mantisking » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:20 am

September's done. Game in October?
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Look's like we're tentatively scheduling a game for Sunday the 26th at the Whiz.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Mantisking wrote:Look's like we're tentatively scheduling a game for Sunday the 26th at the Whiz.

We're definitely on for Sunday. So far it's Grafvonbarnez, Tom, Stevenik, and myself if you'd like to join us. At the moment 50% of us have voted for a game of Rapid Attack.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Are we going to have a November game?
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 am

Mantisking wrote:Are we going to have a November game?

Looks like November got away. I'm not sure how everyone's December looks, but I can understand if people are busy with the holidays.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby CmdrRook » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Just got an order of stuff in. As soon as I have a rudimentary force constructed, would like to get some games in, post haste. I'm out in Greenfield, however. Got a friendly local gamestore with great table-space, if that's the least bit tempting.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby WAFLOLZ » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Hey! I live in Burlington MA and would love to hook up for a game. Weekends good for anyone?
WAFLOLZ
Newcomer

Postby Mantisking » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:48 am

WAFLOLZ wrote:Hey! I live in Burlington MA and would love to hook up for a game. Weekends good for anyone?

Kinda. Right now life is getting a little hectic with the holidays approaching.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:28 am

Soooo, think we can get a game in before PAX East rolls around? :D
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Blorf » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:15 pm

I'll likely be nearby on the evening of Sat 31st and that Sunday. There's a possibility I might have some time available. People I will be with want to watch that other game on Sunday so scheduling might be difficult.

More promising is the weekend of April 24. I'm coming in Friday. (Because this. Which, if it at all interests you, you should go to.) The rest of my weekend will likely be spent in the area, but with no specific agenda.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby Copperdusk » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:11 pm

After seeing an incredibly awesome 5 player game at PAX his Sunday, I'm officially hooked on MFZ.

Currently I live in and around Westfield, but I have frames and will travel.
Copperdusk
Newcomer

Postby Mantisking » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Copperdusk wrote:After seeing an incredibly awesome 5 player game at PAX his Sunday, I'm officially hooked on MFZ.

Six. There were six players at that table.

Copperdusk wrote:Currently I live in and around Westfield, but I have frames and will travel.

That looks like an hour's drive or so to meet our group.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby CmdrRook » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:55 am

Currently arranging at least a two-player skirmish with Copperdusk at Greenfield Games this coming Wednesday, the 18th. The more the merrier, if you can squeeze it into your busy schedule, all are welcome. I'll be there and ready to play from Noon onward, generally after-hours with the Wednesday open table-top group, and Copper and I are planning on facing off at 5pm.

Also of note; if you are at all interested in getting a game of Warma-Hordes in with an enthusiastic and friendly group, no better time or place on a Wednesday, in my humble opinion.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Copperdusk » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Mantisking wrote:Six. There were six players at that table.

My mistake, to be honest the entire convention all blurs together. Regardless, it was an incredible game to spectate. I was sold mostly because just by watching I was able to figure out most of the mechanics; I feel like that's a the mark of a good game. Also helps that I don't have to shell out cash for miniatures, just needed to dive into my old buckets of Lego (that fact that there's no painting involved is a huge plus as well).

I managed to pull together roughly 9 frames over the course of a couple days. Hopefully, I'll get some pictures posted once I get a decent lighting situation worked out.

Mantisking wrote:That looks like an hour's drive or so to meet our group.

While not completely unreasonable, I'd have to try to fit it in between school and work. Where do you guys normally meet to play out there?
Copperdusk
Newcomer

Postby Mantisking » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:24 am

CentMA MFZ is tentatively scheduling a game for Sunday, June 28th at the Whiz.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Mantisking wrote:CentMA MFZ is tentatively scheduling a game for Sunday, June 28th at the Whiz.

Okay, so Tom and I will definitely be there along with a friend of mine who will be learning the game. We're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting at Noon.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 am

The usual suspects have scheduled a game for Sunday, August 16th at the Whiz. We're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting at Noon.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:23 pm

I know it's short notice, but the usual suspects have scheduled a game for Sunday, September 13th at the Whiz. We're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting at Noon.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Joshua A.C. Newman » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:55 am

Topatocon!

On September 26-27, Topatocon (a convention centering on the creators represented by Topatoco, which includes my work, I'll be present, repping MFØ and Shock: and signing stuff!

I'm looking for a couple of MoFØs to run demos and games for me for the weekend — two people a day. I'll of course cover your ticket to the con, and I hope you'll avail yourself of the other fun con stuff, as well. I'll also have :RA and :IO decals and unit patches for anyone who helps!

Given the frenzy that I'm in right now, I'll miss messages left for me at the Hangar, so please email topatocon@glyphpress.com if you're interested! You should also post here so we all know who's helping and who else will be there, so you can schedule games!

—Joshua
Joshua A.C. Newman
MFZ:RA Game Designer

Postby Mantisking » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:12 am

I'm setting up a game for Sunday, December 13th. So far it's Tom, Narbey, and myself attending. We haven't decided on a location yet.
Mantisking
Mod Team

PreviousNext

Return to North America