US - Central MA

Find games in North American countries.

Re: US - Central MA

Postby Mantisking » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Mantisking wrote:I'm setting up a game for Sunday, December 13th. So far it's Tom, Narbey, and myself attending. We haven't decided on a location yet.

Okay, so we're going for the Whiz again. Attending will be myself, Tom, Narbey, and my friends Ron and Chris. As before show up at 11am if you want to grab lunch beforehand, otherwise it's a Noon start.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 am

The usual suspects are working on setting up a game for the weekend of February 20th/21st. So far it's Occam's Spork and myself attending. We haven't decided on a location yet.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby neoseraph » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:09 am

I myself live in Stoughton MA and would love to come down and play. I have 8 frames built and stations of some kind.
neoseraph
Newcomer

Postby Mantisking » Sun May 08, 2016 8:09 am

The usual suspects have scheduled a game of MFZ: Rapid Attack for Sunday, May 22nd at the Whiz in Westborough, MA. We're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting at Noon. We should be there for two to three hours minimum. Feel free to stop by and just say "hello" if that's all you're in the mood for.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Tokala » Tue May 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Played a 3 player game last night, happened to mention the game at the Whiz next weekend, and now there's a possibility 3 more of us will be joining you! I've been super busy as of late, so I'll probably only decide for certain like a day in advance at most, but I hope to see you guys there!
Tokala
Newcomer

Postby CmdrRook » Tue May 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Mantisking wrote:The usual suspects have scheduled a game of MFZ: Rapid Attack for Sunday, May 22nd at the Whiz in Westborough, MA. We're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting at Noon. We should be there for two to three hours minimum. Feel free to stop by and just say "hello" if that's all you're in the mood for.

No promises, but sundays are a day I have off work. I'll try to make it out, maybe as part of a pre-birthday lego store pilgrimage or something.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mantisking » Wed May 11, 2016 7:36 am

Mantisking wrote:The usual suspects have scheduled a game of MFZ: Rapid Attack for Sunday, May 22nd at the Whiz in Westborough, MA. We're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting at Noon. We should be there for two to three hours minimum. Feel free to stop by and just say "hello" if that's all you're in the mood for.
CmdrRook wrote:No promises, but sundays are a day I have off work. I'll try to make it out, maybe as part of a pre-birthday lego store pilgrimage or something.

Dude! That'd be awesome if you could make it. Okay, If Tokala and his friends make it along with CmdrRook, that will be TEN people all there to play MFZ. We'll need two tables!
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Fri May 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Update! So we're looking at definitely seven possibly nine players on Sunday. Please show up on time and ready to play, we may have to make a grab for table space. We're going to have a table of three and a table of four or possibly a table of five and a table of four. So plan accordingly. I'll be showing up at 11am and getting lunch so I can be there when the doors open if anyone wants to join me.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Tue May 31, 2016 10:26 am

In an attempt to have a regularly scheduled game -- the second Sunday of every month -- the usual suspects are meeting for a game of MFZ: Rapid Attack on Sunday, June 12th at the Whiz in Westborough, MA. As before we're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting play at Noon. We should be there for two to three hours minimum. Feel free to stop by and just say "hello" if that's all you're in the mood for.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:05 am

The second in our series of regularly scheduled games -- on the second Sunday of every month -- is happening on Sunday, July 10th at the Whiz in Westborough, MA. As before we're showing up at 11am so we can grab lunch next door, then starting play at Noon. We should be there for two to three hours minimum. Feel free to stop by and just say "hello" if that's all you're in the mood for. We've discussed playing a game of MFZ: Intercept Orbit but, if we have enough players a second table of Rapid Attack is possible. Or just Rapid Attack if there's not enough interest for Intercept Orbit.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby CmdrRook » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:11 pm

I should be back again for this one. Hoping to also swing by the Natick Mall on the way back for the Lego Store and Container Store.
Update: can't make it, this time, sorry.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby xTornOxysx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 pm

If this starts back up again, I'd be interested to come. A bit of a drive, but worth it.
xTornOxysx
Chatty

Previous

Return to North America