[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - USA - Chicago and the Surrounding Locale

USA - Chicago and the Surrounding Locale

Find games in North American countries.

USA - Chicago and the Surrounding Locale

Postby mreut » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Moving into the Chicagoland area this summer. Anyone else out there?
mreut
Newcomer

Re: USA - Chicago and the Surrounding Locale

Postby bucket » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:37 pm

I'm down in Pilsen, and I've got a friend up in the Wicker Park-ish area who I'm trying to convince to play.
bucket
Newcomer

Postby mreut » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:00 am

Not an unreasonable commute for me if you wanted to get something going near your place. I'll be moving to Schaumburg for work in June. Not the most exciting place, but I'm within walking distance to my employer, so it pays off not having to do long commutes for work.
mreut
Newcomer

Postby whiteboye37 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Nice, I actually live in Schaumburg as well. Near the target and home depot. I got one of my buddies into the game as well so that 3 right there in the area.
whiteboye37
Talkative

Postby Kane » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Hey guys, I'm trying to get players together to run a few matches and maybe demo the game to raise some awareness at (coming up Oct 10-12 in St. Charles, IL).

If you might be interested in coming out, shoot me a PM so we can coordinate!
Kane
Newcomer

Postby mreut » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 pm

Any chi town people still around?
mreut
Newcomer

Postby bucket » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 pm

I'm still around, things just got complex for me when I started going to school again this summer. I might be able to get to Katalyst this weekend, but I need to communicate with a friend to figure out when.
bucket
Newcomer

Return to North America