[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Greater Seattle Area MoF0's

Greater Seattle Area MoF0's

Find games in North American countries.

Re: Greater Seattle Area MoF0's

Postby DRevD » Thu May 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Yea I also just spent a good amount of money on dice :shock:

Now with the new IO rules out, we should probably try to get a few games in to test it out.

May 31st looks like a date that works for most people and its good number of weeks out from today.

How about reserving a table that Saturday form 12-4pm? We can then move out to the public tables to promote the game after that. I'm thinking we'll need at least 6 people there to make reserving the room worthwhile.
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Lasivian » Fri May 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Lasivian
Chatty

Postby darksyntax » Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 am

Not gonna make tomorrow. Flying to Italy early Sun. Probable for the 31st though.
darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby Lasivian » Sat May 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Kaiser1917 showed up today and crushed me to walk away with a PAB bucket of bricks. Pictures will be up in a bit.

Thanks!
Lasivian
Chatty

Postby Kaiser1917 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Good times! Thank you for letting me test out some armored warfare theory. Now I just need someone to bring an all-melee company to the table and see how my tactics hold up.
"Too close for missiles; I'm switching to guns!"
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby Buckit » Mon May 12, 2014 1:51 pm

I don't have any frames yet (working on it), but I live in the Kent area. I also have marginally interested friends.
Buckit
Newcomer

Postby Kaiser1917 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

We'll be glad to have you. If you can't get a company put together in time, some of us will have loaner companies to use.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby Kaiser1917 » Wed May 14, 2014 1:50 am

Are we agreed that we're meeting on the 31rst?
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby DRevD » Wed May 14, 2014 2:42 am

I'll be there for the 31st. If we can get 6 people, we should definitely reserve a table.. if someone hasn't already.
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Buckit » Wed May 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Are you guys still meeting at Card Kindgom?
Buckit
Newcomer

Postby Kaiser1917 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:27 am

Yes, we will be meeting at Card Kingdom.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby lapshaman66 » Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 am

I am in Seattle also. :)
lapshaman66
Newcomer

Postby DRevD » Sun May 18, 2014 3:35 pm

Welcome aboard, what part of Seattle are you from?
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby lapshaman66 » Sat May 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Thanks! The north end, by Greenwood.
lapshaman66
Newcomer

Postby darksyntax » Fri May 30, 2014 9:27 pm

I'll be at Cafe Mox / Card Kingdom tomorrow, but not 100% on when or how long yet.

Did we get a room/table? Who else is attending?
darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby Kaiser1917 » Sat May 31, 2014 1:16 pm

I'll be there around 11. To my knowledge, no one reserved a room. I'm fine with playing on the wargaming tables.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby darksyntax » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Kaiser and I talked a bit last Sat and want to try a meet up a little further north. (, ) has opened in Lynnwood at 196th & 76th. Neither of us have been there yet, but I'll stop by to scout the place soon and report back.

We're also tentatively targeting 28June for the next meet up (assuming something doesn't come together sooner); so mark your calendars and save the date.
darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby darksyntax » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 am

I finally had a chance to stop by today.
- Nick and Tim seem like cool guys; I chatted with Nick a bit, but Tim was busy scooping ice cream. :) The shop is a lower-key place than Cafe Mox/Card Kingdom (it's in a little stripmall...), but clean and bright. The crowd around 6pm was mostly teen-20's M:tG players, a few adult boardgamers, and the Pathfinder group in the backroom. One thing that jumped out at me is their used game selection: everything from current euro's to 80's Steve Jackson's. They also have lots of opened games free to play.
- They have around 10 tables most of which are 3x4' or 3x3'. They also have a back room that you can reserve with a min $25/hr food/bar tab. The back room is big with several tables where we could play 2, maybe even 3, games at once. However, there are already some standing reservations like a Sat night Pathfinder group (above) and the back room is really a back room: no windows, little of interest, and no real chance of foot traffic if we wanted others to see games in progress.
- I was warned Sat's are their busiest days with the most scheduled events, but it seems they mostly get rolling in the afternoon/evening and Nick said there was still usually a table or two even then. He was quick to offer to put us on the calendar if we were to do something regular; even if only once/month.

Mark your calendars!

Who's in?!
darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby Kaiser1917 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:44 am

I'll be there!
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby darksyntax » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 pm