[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Greater Seattle Area MoF0's

Greater Seattle Area MoF0's

Find games in North American countries.

Re: Greater Seattle Area MoF0's

Postby Zoysiamo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Friday at noon? Not sure I could make that time. I'll let those who I know are interested about it, though.
Zoysiamo
Newcomer

Postby DRevD » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:49 pm

The 19th is a Saturday.
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Kaiser1917 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:40 am

Gary is retired, so Gary's Games in Greenwood is no longer an option. I think the store is completely closed down now.
With Alpha Bandit coming out, its really put me in the mood for a new round of MFZ, so I would definitely like to meetup with Seattle players in the near future.
"Too close for missiles; I'm switching to guns!"
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby DRevD » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:48 am

Thats too bad. Alright lets switch location to card kingdom then

April 19th, Saturday at noon at card kingdom/cafe mox

Sound good?
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Kaiser1917 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:41 am

The weekend of the 19th-20th is Easter weekend, which means family stuff, so I personally couldn't promise to make it. I don't know how other people's schedules are.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby Zoysiamo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Saturday 4/19 should work for me, so consider me tentatively in. I still have to build a company though!
Zoysiamo
Newcomer

Postby DRevD » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:22 am

Yeah didn't realize that was easter weekend. Might have to move that unless more can make it
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Kaiser1917 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 am

The next weekend, on the 26th, I could almost certainly make it.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby DRevD » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Ok moving it to the 26th is a good choice. We just need at least 3 for a game but more the merrier. I am not sure how active the other seattle mof0s are, but I will send them pm about it. I know sometimes I forget to check this section for long periods of time
Last edited by DRevD on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby darksyntax » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:19 pm

darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby Kaiser1917 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 pm

I am good to go for the 26th. And I'll have 1 friend and 3 companies with me.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby Lasivian » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:52 am

I am in for the 26th.
Lasivian
Chatty

Postby DRevD » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Kaiser1917 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:37 pm

I think actual game-room reservations cost 20$-an hour, unless your tab is over 100$, in which case the room fee is waved. I just looked at their calendar for the 26th and it looks like both their gaming rooms are already reserved for that day.
They have regular-sized booths and tables in their main area.

The Raygun Lounge on Capitol Hill is also an option, but they don't have an online calendar for their table reservations/availability. Plus, parking is kindof a pain.

If you're looking to get a large table without a reservation fee, I think the AFK Tavern in Everett will just reserve one of their big tables for you if you call ahead. Also, no idea about availability, but they don't have any events listed and I've never seen it crowded at lunch time on a Saturday. It's just a bit of a drive for people living south.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby Lasivian » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Ok, I was in Card Kingdom today and asked if the wargaming area would be available at all on the 26th. She said there is a MTG release scheduled, but no wargaming.

I am guessing we could use a "standard" table as well.
Lasivian
Chatty

Postby Kaiser1917 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:37 am

Cool deal then. I look forward to the mechanized mayhem. Are we still doing noon?
Kaiser1917
Talkative

Postby Lasivian » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:05 am

I will likely be there well before noon. :D
Lasivian
Chatty

Postby DRevD » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Yeah, I'll be there at noon.
...down by the river.

DRevD
Been Around The Block

Postby Lasivian » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Their hours are 10am till Midnight so I will probably show up at 10am so I can be sure to get one of the wargaming tables. (Hopefully he one in the front furthest from the MTG tables)

If anyone wants to show up early and game/build/trade bricks/go over the rules (I've never actually played a match before) I would be happy with that.

Thanks.
Lasivian
Chatty

Postby Kaiser1917 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 am

I'll try to get there early. It's always good to have time to fix things that didn't make it intact and do a little pre-setup.
Kaiser1917
Talkative

PreviousNext

Return to North America