US - Denver (CO)

Find games in North American countries.

US - Denver (CO)

Postby MittenNinja » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Just throwing it out there that while I may not have time to build and tinker much anymore I would be down for a game here and there with anyone hanging out in the Denver area.
The Transit Gate: A MFZ Podcast
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Re: US - Denver (CO)

Postby LowestFormOfWit » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

If only the transit gates existed. MFZ would be a lot easier to play than build for. :?

Be sure to post pictures if you do find another opponent. I love seeing your stuff in action.
LowestFormOfWit
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MittenNinja » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 am

LowestFormOfWit wrote:If only the transit gates existed. MFZ would be a lot easier to play than build for. :?

Be sure to post pictures if you do find another opponent. I love seeing your stuff in action.

Absolutely. I'm hoping to find some more time to dig into some MFZ in the near future even if I don't get some games in. So hopefully I'll have a new build or two together to show off regardless.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby A YATES INDUSTRIALS » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

MittenNinja wrote:
LowestFormOfWit wrote:If only the transit gates existed. MFZ would be a lot easier to play than build for. :?

Absolutely. I'm hoping to find some more time to dig into some MFZ in the near future even if I don't get some games in. So hopefully I'll have a new build or two together to show off regardless.

heck yeah I know I want to see some more mitteny goodness :D
o)-<|:
A YATES INDUSTRIALS
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Deathzero » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:58 pm

A YATES INDUSTRIALS wrote:
MittenNinja wrote:

heck yeah I know I want to see some more mitteny goodness :D

What he said^ :D
Sieg Zeon.
Deathzero
Been Around The Block

Postby PD2525 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 pm

I live in the mountainy city region of witch you speak!
I'd love to get together at some point and play a game. PM me and we can look at where we can plan to meet up! I'll be at the anime convention NDK on sept 13th through 15th, so if you or anyone else is attending we could have some battles then.
PD2525
Talkative

Postby MittenNinja » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Sweet! Theres a new game shop opening up in old town Arvada where me and a few guys are going to try and get a regular MFZ night going. Also, I'm probably going to be out at Feast of Blades and Mile High Con doing some demoing as well.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby MittenNinja » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Just a friendly reminder that I will be at Feast of Blades this weekend demoing MFZ!
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby PD2525 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 pm

I won't make it to feast, but I'll see you next time at the game shop, and I'll have my 3rd company in tow.
PD2525
Talkative

Postby MittenNinja » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Just bumping this up in case we've got more Coloradans on the forums here. We're getting together at the Adventurer's Quarter tonight for some gaming. Come on down!
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby MittenNinja » Thu May 08, 2014 1:58 pm

I'll be over at the AQ again this evening if anyone wants to swing by!
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby FragsturBait » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 am

I am in Denver and would like to have Mobile Frame Zero with people. Let me know if you want to meet for a game or two?
FragsturBait
Talkative

Postby MittenNinja » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:55 am

We are getting together at the AQ this Tuesday (the 24th) if anyone would like to join us! I should be there around 4pm or so.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby MittenNinja » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 am

I will be at AQ this Wednesday evening starting around 4pm if anyone wants to join in!
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby FragsturBait » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:51 pm

MittenNinja wrote:I will be at AQ this Wednesday evening starting around 4pm if anyone wants to join in!

I'll be there for sure. And if the lurker I met at Park Meadows Lego Store on Friday (you were there with your girlfriend, we talked MFZ for a bit and I showed you some good sets to get for MFZ parts) is reading this, he should try to show up too. I've got a company you can borrow if yours isn't ready yet.
FragsturBait
Talkative

Postby Kufaz » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Hey guys! I'm new to this- does anyone know if there'll be another game around denver soon? Are there any recurring meetups?
Kufaz
Newcomer

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:32 am

Kufaz wrote:Hey guys! I'm new to this- does anyone know if there'll be another game around denver soon? Are there any recurring meetups?

Yes! In fact we are getting together at the Adventurers Quarter in old town Arvada tomorrow (wed). I'll be there around 4pm or so. Feel free to swing by! I'll ha e extra companies you can use if you don't have your own.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby Kufaz » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:53 pm

MittenNinja wrote:
Kufaz wrote:Hey guys! I'm new to this- does anyone know if there'll be another game around denver soon? Are there any recurring meetups?

Yes! In fact we are getting together at the Adventurers Quarter in old town Arvada tomorrow (wed). I'll be there around 4pm or so. Feel free to swing by! I'll ha e extra companies you can use if you don't have your own.

dang- sorry I'll have to miss it- do you know when the next game will be?

I've started working on a few mechs-
Kufaz
Newcomer

Postby MittenNinja » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:41 am

I dont know off hand. I will be sure to let you know when we get together next!
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby WombatCowboy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:36 am

Been building mechs since I backed the kick starter but never played. Would love to know when you next play. I'm up north a bit but can drive down.

Ryan
WombatCowboy
Newcomer

Next

Return to North America