US - North Houston, Texas area

Find games in North American countries.

US - North Houston, Texas area

Postby Docmortand » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:20 am

Looking for fellow gamers in my area! Chime in if you are local. There are several gaming stores in Houston and North Houston (Woodlands) area, but none know about MFZ as far as I know. I live in Conroe, which is about an hour north's drive from Houston. I also sometimes make it to Dallas for a convention there (ConDFW).
Docmortand
Newcomer

Re: US - North Houston, Texas area

Postby Emptus » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 am

Some of my local friends and I are just starting to get into MF0 and are probably going to be looking to start games once we all have companies to field. That said, we're all in central Houston (like within the 610 loop), and I personally don't have a vehicle right now (thank you drunk driver) so conroe is sadly out for me.

Once we've got the stuff to play I'm sure we're going to approach the guys at http://www.asgardgames.net/ for table space (they have 3-4 war games tables, most of which would be big enough for two MF0 battles at once)
Emptus
Newcomer

Postby Docmortand » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Heh cool! I know Asgard, been there a couple of times. I've got a couple of companies built up, but nothing truly matched (I.E. it's still at the "what bricks I have" phase and tends to be non-color coordinated). I got my nephew to play some over the holidays while he was visiting, so got to see how the game works. :D

I generally play at Fat Ogre myself - I know the owner there would be receptive to MF0 games, but I bet the Asgard guys would be just as receptive. We need to get together on Facebook so we can coordinate easier.

-Doc
Docmortand
Newcomer

Postby JPRoth1980 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:06 am

Just got registered, but I am in the Houston area and work not too far from Asgard Games. If you guys are up for something, let me know.

Of course, I have zero frames, stations, or scenery built, but I plan on rectifying that soon.
JPRoth1980
Chatty

Postby Vii » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:53 am

North Houston Area, frequent Asgard and Dragon's Lair, I prefer Dragon's lair as it's closer to me. HMU on Discord Vii#0102
Vii
Newcomer

Return to North America