Hi from The Netherlands!

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Hi from The Netherlands!

Postby Deacis » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi all!

Found this forum after looking up the game. Although not very much interested in the game after reading the rules, I do like the frame design section and have even dug up my old LEGO collection at my parents.

Tried my hand at building my first mini mech ever and finished it up tonight!

I will be lurking in the design section and try to learn as much techniques as I can! Already have plans for building a large scale gundam type mech.

Greetings, Jurn.
Deacis
Newcomer

Re: Hi from The Netherlands!

Postby Shades_Corvid » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forum, sorry you don't like the game itself. I love it!
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

Dark Cloud Blogs - A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

The University - MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Deacis » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Shades_Corvid wrote:Welcome to the forum, sorry you don't like the game itself. I love it!

Maybe I should invest some more time to understand the flow and read battle reports, but it looked fiddly... but haven't actually played it yet!

Are there any youtube explanation videos available perhaps that someone knows of?
Deacis
Newcomer

Postby Omega_Tahu » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Deacis wrote:
Shades_Corvid wrote:Welcome to the forum, sorry you don't like the game itself. I love it!

Maybe I should invest some more time to understand the flow and read battle reports, but it looked fiddly... but haven't actually played it yet!

Are there any youtube explanation videos available perhaps that someone knows of?

Welcome!

I don't know of any video explanations, but I will say the rule book makes the game sound a lot more complicated than it really is.
The LF-D5 "Stub" is the top of the line in agriculture frames, designed to haul heavy farm equipment. It is also easy to repair, with standardized connections between all joints. Buy one today.

Also, it's also quite cute on the battlefield....
Omega_Tahu
Chatty

Postby Shades_Corvid » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Deacis wrote:

I am actually working on that and with the new year getting back into it. Learn to Play MF0
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

Dark Cloud Blogs - A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

The University - MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby CmdrRook » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:36 am

Welcome aboard, Deacis! Looks like we could learn a thing or two from you, as well.
CmdrRook
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mantisking » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Deacis wrote:Found this forum after looking up the game. Although not very much interested in the game after reading the rules, I do like the frame design section and have even dug up my old LEGO collection at my parents.

Welcome! While the rules can be tough to follow on paper, a couple of runs through in a live game setting will cement them in your mind easily enough.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to Welcome & Introductions