Hello from Wisconsin

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Hello from Wisconsin

Postby TableTopTitan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello all,

I'm hailing from Madison Wisconsin, though I'm a born-and-raised Texan. I discovered this game while searching for lego creations to make with my sons. Being no stranger to table top games, I was immediately intrigued and excited to start working toward my own company of frames. I'm hoping I can use this forum to connect with players in or near Madison, while also sharing some of my designs. As it stands, I may be looking at having to form a league of players from the ground up. Despite the endless winters here, table top strategy games seem to be less popular than they should be. I may be looking for advice from you all with how to advertise this game to potential "war gamers" in my community. I look forward to growing this hobby into something that's bigger than the local Pokemon card game mob...

-Titan
TableTopTitan
Newcomer

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Blorf » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Welcome!

On getting players together: if this thread doesn't help, then I don't know what will: http://mobileframehangar.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4731
Last edited by Blorf on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Re: Hello from Wisconsin

Postby Mantisking » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:15 am

Welcome. I'll second that topic Blorf linked to. Ced23Ric went through a lot of work to promote MFZ in Germany.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to Welcome & Introductions