[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Hail and well met.

Hail and well met.

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Hail and well met.

Postby shiftyhomunculus » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:53 pm

I'm shiftyhomunculus, and I found Mobile Frame Zero about three weeks ago through a poorly worded Google search for a different game which I suspect no longer exists. I paged through the rules and the instructions, loved what I saw, and wished I had a better collection of bricks to sink into - building and designing are always my favourite aspects of hobbies like these, but I'm a little short on both money and storage space to render my ideas in plastic.

Then, last weekend, I discovered stud.io through a chance link in a YouTube comment. (Probably the one and only time YouTube comments have ever contributed anything of value to my online experience.) I've done basically nothing else in my free time since then, and, while my core building skills are a bit rusty to say the least, I'm looking forward to sharing some of my designs, stories, and other creative outputs with you all. :)
shiftyhomunculus
Newcomer

Re: Hail and well met.

Postby Trokodile174 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:56 pm

Hello and Welcome to the Hanger Shiftyhomunculus!

We are always eager to meet new and experienced builders alike and we often share with others, so you will be most welcomed here.
We are a friendly community that often inspire others and lend assistance whenever it is needed so do not be afraid to ask for help. Someone here will always be willing to answer questions, give suggestions or comments when needed.
As for your shortage of money and bricks, don't worry about it! There is no requirements here, so feel free to use whatever you have. And it doesn't have to be LEGO's either. Some members here use MegaBloks or some other building block brand, and some even use other items entirely, like 7p scale plasic models and action figures even. There are no limits!

Stud.io is a great program to use. I have used it myself several times, though personally I prefer the Lego Digital Designer myself (Here's a download Link if you're interested: )

We all look forward to sharing your creations, ideas, and suggestions. So feel free to explore the threads. Check out other creations, get inspire and most important of all HAVE FUN!!!
Again, Welcome to the Hanger!
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Alexial » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Welcome to the Hangar!
Lurker.
Alexial
Talkative

Postby Vitoria » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:33 pm

Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria