Greeting everyone :D

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Greeting everyone :D

Postby TheFrenchFrame » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi , i'm FrenchFrame. I come from Canada , a country were frame are getting rusted because of the snow (this his really an issue). Anyway , i am a 17 year old student in Multimedia for a year now , i really enjoy it. Also i am part time working in a grossery store , Doing youtube video where i play video game and sometime when i got the time and people to play whit i enjoy playing different tabletop game (Such as mobile frame zero , even if i did not played for a long time now).

Also lately i have start learning Programming in C# whit Unity , so i am slowly getting into Video game developement in my free time. I have multiple project in mind , but right now i am focusing on learning while doing a easier project (Easier for a begginer because it still really a challenge) doing a video game about mobile frame zero , because if i did not tough a second time about it ... i'll be doing a moba game and ... i'm not ready and good enough to do it.

When i am not programing , playing video game i also like skying .

So yeah :D happy to joined you guy
TheFrenchFrame
Newcomer

Re: Greeting everyone :D

Postby Artasid » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Welcome to the Hanger TheFrenchFrame! On this site you will meet a lot of other Mobile Frame Zero players that will be happy to help and assist you if you need it. Please explore the threads, and have fun getting inspired by what others have posted.
Explore, Have Fun, and Welcome again to the Hanger. 8-)
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Greeting everyone :D

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 am

Once again, welcome to the Hangar, hope you have fun!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Welcome & Introductions