Hi!Hi!

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Hi!Hi!

Postby SamSam » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi everybody. I'm Sammy, but please call me SamSam. I've heard a lot about Mobile Frame and I hope to learn more here.
I like ot play with Legos, Megablok and the like so hopefully there arnt any problems with me liking multiple building toy companys
I'm not that smart about things so please bare with me. My mom doesn't like me spending too much time on line so I might not be on that often, but I hope to make some friends here and maybe post a few robots as well. I've made a few already but I don't have a flicker account of my own yet. Maybe soon though.

It's nice to meet everyone! :D
SamSam
Newcomer

Re: Hi!Hi!

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 am

Welcome to the Hangar!

Don't worry, this place is super nice. Build with whatever you like, we don't care much about Lego purism.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello and welcome to the Hanger SamSam :D
You'll find that there are a lot of people here who are super nice and willing to help in a lot of ways so don't be discouraged if you don't understand something. Someone here will most likely be able to answer any questions you have. Explore the threads, get inspired and have fun
Again, Welcome to the Hanger
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Been Around The Block

Postby Mantisking » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Welcome to the Hangar. As the others have said we're friendly people and we don't mind what kind of bricks you use.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Return to Welcome & Introductions