HEYAS !! =D

Introduce yourself
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

HEYAS !! =D

Postby DAVIUSS » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:09 am

I'm NEW here, as well to forums in general, so bear with me here =) Just wanted to say HELLO to everyone =)
So, I grew up loving giant robots and Legos and have always been creative. Anything mecha, or scifi. =) I've also always loved to draw and "Super Deform" anime style. I grew up building gundam kits, mourned the loss of available robotech toys/kits ( Yes it's MACROSS ^ ^) (MOSPEADA is my Fav actually)
fast forward a many years and my art took me in the direction of 3d sculpting/design for shapeways who drastically make you overcharge or the artist gets nothing for all their work. So, I said "Why not start my own studio? Why not?" I've always created gamesa dn being able to sculpt miniatures just added to the possibilities, Then came along MF:0 =) I love legos, but they always seem to be less than durable whe built, although the fun IS endless ^ ^
So, I took my inspiration from Mospeada's "smaller" mecha. As well as Appleseed, Heavy Gear came later. All that good stuff and channeled my creativity into making chibi/SD style miniatures. the mecha could be modular like "front mission" (remember That one ^ ^ ?) and it all grows from there =)
So, in a nutshell HELLO !! =D I'm a 3d sculptor/printer/game maker/scifi wingnut/mecha fanboy referred here by a mutual robot-lover ^ ^
Last edited by DAVIUSS on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAVIUSS
Newcomer

Re: HEYAS !! =D

Postby Mantisking » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:17 am

Welcome!
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Shades_Corvid » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:36 am

Welcome
"The Legs have Teeth..." *Comm Static*

Dark Cloud Blogs - A MF0 Blog (Mostly)

The University - MF0 Discord Server
Shades_Corvid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Welcome to the Hangar!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Welcome & Introductions