[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - 2-Player Skirmish, Ottawa ON

2-Player Skirmish, Ottawa ON

Battle reports and play-by-post games
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

2-Player Skirmish, Ottawa ON

Postby CADmonkey » Sat May 03, 2014 7:38 pm

So almost a week ago, Xenovorous and I had a game at Fandom II in downtown Ottawa. I neglected to keep any good notes, but I did take pictures. With the least number of Frames and Systems, Xenovorous was the defender, starting with 56 points, while I started with 27 points. Xenovorous was playing with Mitten Ninja's "Tin Men" Frame Company (dark gray & dark red), which he had bought for charity; while I was playing with my "Bright Seraphim" Frame Company (blue & light gray). It was a good game and got quite tense toward the end as I closed the gap, and while I lost the game, I was only one damage point away from winning at the end. So close!

Anyway, here are some pictures:

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

Closing the gap:

by , on Flickr

So Close!:

by , on Flickr
CADmonkey
MoF0#78
Collection: MF0: Rapid Attack
Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Mecha: | | |
CADmonkey
Talkative

Re: 2-Player Skirmish, Ottawa ON

Postby woodwardiocom » Mon May 05, 2014 9:18 am

Awesome terrain!

-JW
Jonathan Woodward, woodward@prismnet.com
woodwardiocom
Talkative

Re: 2-Player Skirmish, Ottawa ON

Postby Pippi Shortstack » Mon May 12, 2014 1:09 pm

This really is a lovely set-up. The terrain is great!

You got some wonderful shots, too. I love the mini-frame up on the wall. The game sounds like it was a nail-biter! Curse Xenovorous and his narrow lead!
"Volkodav Industries DBE-02 Medved: If you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherhutcher on your lawn, accept no substitutes." -- M3tschenniy
Pippi Shortstack
Been Around The Block

Return to Mobile Frame Battle Reports