Quick Game 20 December 2019

Battle reports and play-by-post games
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Quick Game 20 December 2019

Postby Trokodile » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Contrary to the title, this is probably gonna be my longest Battle Report yet. I have 5 field-wide shots taken at the end of each round, as well as 24 closeup shots, all of which will be at the end, but one or two will be highlighted in each round. The closeups are all in Spoiler boxes so if you don't wanna see them all, you don't have to scroll by them.

Image Key
Frames will be labeled A1-A6. The color of this label represents the team. I played as red and my opponent @sassy22 played as blue.
Stations will be labeled S1-S6. These numbers do not change. The color of the label represents the controlling team. Sorry that the flag colors don't match the labels.
Also included were two Single-Deployment Mines, used by my team and labeled as SDMs.

Frames
Trokodile's Team
My team was made up of six of my designs that either were copies of Suspended Animation designs or were based on them to some degree. This was because I felt like using a semi-cohesive unit.
A1: Landshark d6Rh d6Rh d6Rd d6Rd d6B d6Y d6W d6W
A2: Vindicator (ASF-style) d6Rh d6Rh d6Rd d6Rd d6G d6Y d6W d6W
A3: Caelestis d6Rd d6Rd d6B d6G d6Y d6W d6W
A4: ES-58 Elite Soldier d6Rd d6Rd d6B d6G d6Y d6W d6W
A5: Guardian (ASF Loadout) d6Ra d6Ra d6B d6Y d6Y d6W d6W
A6: Indomitable d6Rh d6Rh d6B d6G d6G d6W d6W d8G d8Rr d8Rr
sassy22's Team
My opponent's team was picked randomly immediately before the battle, as most of our teams are. Apparently, every frame had at least one movement system on it.
A1: Regmin d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd d6G d6G d6W d6W
A2: Actium EX d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra d6G d6Y d6W d6W
A3: Beta Skull Adrenaline d6Rd d6Rd d6B d6G d6G d6W d6W
A4: Beta Skull Classic d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd d6B d6B d6W d6W
A5: Phaze Skirmisher d6Rh d6Rh d6Rd d6Rd d6G d6W d6W
A6: Super Chub Marine (Sniper) d6Ra d6Ra d6G d6Y d6W d6W

Initial Setup
This was where everything started on the field. We don't use standard placement rules for RA, we just kinda space them out as we want to.

Round 1
The game started off pretty quickly in the first round with three station captures, and the A4 ES-58 being reduced to just its core. However, the A1 Regmin and A5 Phaze Skirmisher also took heavy damage.

Round 2
Round 2 wasn't quite as destructive or game-changing. The main occurrence was the A4 ES-58 being defeated early in the round. The A1 Regmin suffered more damage and tried to retreat. The A6 Indomitable also got involved in a close-quarters fight with the A5 Phaze Skirmisher.

Round 3
Round 3 was where the game starting changing once again with not one but two more eliminations; the A1 Regmin and A5 Phaze Skirmisher. The A2 Actium EX found itself facing trouble as it could not manage to hit any enemy targets with its Artillery weapons. The A2 Vindicator also found itself in pursuit of the A6 Super Chub, which had been providing support fire from its defense of S3.

Round 4 and Final Positions
The final round proved quite useful for my Red team, getting both an elimination and a station capture in one move. The A4 Beta Skull had a futile attempt to eliminate the A5 Guardian, only to have half of its systems destroyed by the A6 Indomitable, which had finally regrouped after the previous rounds. As the game ended, my team was in the lead, securing a victory for the Red Team!

Full Battle Gallery (This does not include overall round snapshot pics, which are all above. Highlight pics are included.
Pregame:
Spoiler: show

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:
my FULL gallery

Did anyone else pick the firey soccer-playing ninja bunny?

"Press #E0ECEE for stealth mode!"
Trokodile
Been Around The Block

Re: Quick Game 20 December 2019

Postby Vitoria » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Those game pics are absolutely gorgeous, Trok!
VitorFaria (she/her)
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
Vitoria
Mod Team

Return to Mobile Frame Battle Reports