It is here...

It rages across the galaxy...

All that remains to be seen...

Is not who will win...

For there is no winner in war...

There is just one who loses less.

-Trokodile

Spoiler: show
This is a battle report, even though it might not seem so. All elements of "fiction" are written around the game. This is also the first canon part of the war between AEILOS and PROXIMATION.

Canon characters:
AEILOS Security Force:
Axel - DRT-89
Phoenix - Vindicator
Leon - ES-58
PROXIMATION:
J. Aric - Alpha Skull

Previous part can be found here.

LORE:
PROXIMATION managed to take Tyro Forest, a strategic location near AEILOS Industries' main factory, from the various freelance security guards in the area. The AEILOS Security Force has now been sent in to retake it, but will they be successful?

Sergeant Axel, ASF wrote: General,
We were unable to retake Tyro Forest. We did not lose it, either, though. The area is still heavily contested. I also regret to report the loss of Private Hill and Corporal Palmer. Aric was personally leading PROXIMATION's troops, and he proved too powerful. Private Hill and I were making progress in the west when Palmer reported trouble. I sent Hill to assist her, but she was already gone by the time he arrived.
By this point, our forces had managed to weaken Aric's Alpha Skull, and Hill tried to finish him off, but Aric managed to get a good hit on his jetpack. Realizing his time was up, Hill managed to get a few more good shots in, even disabling all of Aric's weapons. One of the enemy scouts got Hill, unfortunately, and before we could apprehend Aric, PROXIMATION reinforcements arrived and he escaped in the midst of the battle. Since then, we have been pushed back to the edge of the forest.
I would like to request reinforcements, preferably reinforcements with rockets... Lots and lots of rockets.

END LORE

Coming soon, after I play and then type up the next battle: 2p - Defense of Tyro Forest - Lots of Rockets
Spoiler: Phoenix actually isn't dead. Her frame was just destroyed, and she managed to escape afterwards. However, for the moment she will be using a Striped Stinger model while she waits to get another Giant to modify.

Out of curiosity, is this more of a Battle Report or a Fan Fiction?
Also, apologies for the inconsistencies in the appearances of Axel and Leonidas' frames... I did what I could with the brick version, but I don't know how to make custom details... or where to get so much tan, gold, and dark red.

Lastly, have the Alpha Skull punching an Actium! :D I am more proud of this than any other photo I've ever taken...
my FULL gallery

The war has begun...
It is here...
It rages across the galaxy...
All that remains to be seen...
Is not who will win...
For there is no winner in war...
There is just one who loses less.

"Press #E0ECEE for stealth mode!"
Trokodile
Been Around The Block

Return to Mobile Frame Battle Reports