A day at a game store

Battle reports and play-by-post games
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

A day at a game store

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Game stores are not very common were I live, so I was amazed to discover we actually had a pretty descent one in my city.

Invited some of my friends to spend a good chunk of last Sunday there, and I can say it didn't disappoint! The staff of the store is super friendly, and they really built some pretty welcoming environment, props to them!

No way I can write full battle reports for the games that day. Mostly because the main one I actually stopped playing in the middle, lending control of the Crimson Legion to friend, enabling me to greet late arriving additional friends, which ended up freeing me for a demo with a total stranger, regular from the place!

That stranger wasn't the only one introduced to the game, a X Wing playing friend also played and he really enjoyed it.

Some pics from that awesome day:

Main game:

Demo:

That blue hammer wielding Lockon sure left an impression, fully destroying two frames in only two turns!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Re: A day at a game store

Postby Mantisking » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48 am

I'm glad everything turned out well. Any idea on a return visit?
Mantisking
Mod Team

Re: A day at a game store

Postby VitorFaria » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:51 am

Mantisking wrote:I'm glad everything turned out well. Any idea on a return visit?

I'll try to assemble the guys again at the end of the month, I hope this can work out as well.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Mobile Frame Battle Reports