[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Sketchy Jack goes to Adepticon

Sketchy Jack goes to Adepticon

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Sketchy Jack goes to Adepticon

Postby Red_Robot » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:49 am

When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Re: Sketchy Jack goes to Adepticon

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 am

Looks like Sketchy Jack made the most of his convention visit and that's a sweet table you set up.
spacemonkey
Grizzled Veteran

Postby eatrepeat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Wow you play cool but this is like a freaking lug group table! I bet some frames in public could be fun! In fact I think I'll have to follow through on this because I go to some odd places...
If my Frames stay out of the Star Wars universe...
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Postby Red_Robot » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:14 am

My travel kit is focused towards quick set up and break down. Lots of trees and rocks and BURPS. It all goes right back in it's bin when we're done playing. It's bulky but it's light. The downside is, I wish I had more nice buildings and scenery to play with.

Having a demo day at a local gaming store is a great way to get exposure and generate interest. Demo kits don't have to take up a lot of space. 6-8 frames, a few crumbled walls or gutted buildings, and a nice eye-catching station will generate interest just by virtue of being LEGO.
When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Return to Off Topic