[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - I Love...

I Love...

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Re: I Love...

Postby Viper Tesla » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:31 am

(d)... this video so much that I couldn't help but enhance the audio:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MEOJuMiwr8
Viper Tesla
Chatty

Postby darksyntax » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 pm

...buying Lego for my nephews.
darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby eatrepeat » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Buying Friends sets at Wal-Mart and... condoms. The look upon purchase was priceless!
If my Frames stay out of the Star Wars universe...
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Postby Arconnect » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm

... the View Active thread button.

... how, finances willing, even the purchasing of legos online can be fun to learn and work with.
Arconnect
Newcomer

Postby Mantisking » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:29 am

...being on a building spree. I built four IO ships today.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby mraichelson » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 pm

...on demand printing.

I put together frame building kits (and links to folks selling companies) at .
mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mantisking » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby mraichelson » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 pm

No spoilers. ;)
I put together frame building kits (and links to folks selling companies) at .
mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby eatrepeat » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 pm

...Airsoft milsim.
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Postby XGundam05 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:43 pm

...having a sister who works in a Lego store >.>
- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Xero010 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:24 pm

.....being back :)
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
Xero010
Grizzled Veteran

Postby XGundam05 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:18 am

...getting a whole bunch of Mixels for not a whole lot of money.
- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby The Hydromancer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 am

Seconded Zero. And XGundam05, are you gonna to share the source of your fortunate, or is it a secret? Share the wealth man!
Water is patient.
Water just waits.
Wears down the cliff tops, the mountains.
The whole of the world.
Water always wins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hydromancer/

The Hydromancer
Grizzled Veteran

Postby XGundam05 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:25 am

XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby XGundam05 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:02 am

...this community and this game.

I'm building things I could only envy a decade ago, and I wouldn't be doing so if it weren't for this game and the people around it.
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby The Hydromancer » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:43 am

... mixels! Saving my sanity currently. And I whole heartedly agree X.
Water is patient.
Water just waits.
Wears down the cliff tops, the mountains.
The whole of the world.
Water always wins.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_hydromancer/

The Hydromancer
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Foghammer » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:48 pm

You guys.

Wait, that's the same thing XGundam said. Dangit.
Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby Ogreboy88 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:07 am

I asked Hiro, one my pilots, what it felt like to ride his frame. He said, "" I said, "seriously?" And he said, "yeah, but with a big hutching gun."
(Don't worry, I'm actually just some kind of woke hippy armchair-communist intellectual type with really bad taste in numbers.)
Ogreboy88
Chatty

Postby eatrepeat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Being sent to work out of town for 2 weeks just ten min from a Lego store!
eatrepeat
Been Around The Block

Postby Mantisking » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 pm

...the fact that I hit 13,580 views on my Flickr account today. And I have no idea why!

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic