[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - I Love...

I Love...

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Re: I Love...

Postby Mantisking » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:14 am

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 am

...the fact that my fiance helped me sort Lego last night.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby MittenNinja » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:50 pm

... That DCC and the MFZ Tourney are only about 3 months away!

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby Mantisking » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am

...the fact that the weather is getting warmer in my section of the world. Meaning I can go outside and take pictures in natural light once again.

...the fact that I had two small building ideas and one massive one this morning and I've gotten all of them all down on paper so I can work on them in the future.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby XGundam05 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:13 pm

...that my Rift project using UDK is finally over.
...that Epic has released UE4 for $20 (a month if you need the updates, one time otherwise)
- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby eduty » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:24 am

eduty
Talkative

Postby Foghammer » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby XGundam05 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:10 pm

...that the project is finally over
...that the Rift was so amazingly fun to see fully integrated with the game.
...that I can now uninstall UDK.
...that UE4 is $19 to license, and that for all the headaches, I just spent the better part of the year getting used to how Unreal does things, so I can jump into UE4 far more easily than I could have before,
- "I will not die here / I still have too much to do / And too much ammo" ~ Zer0
XGundam05
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Xero010 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:34 pm

....getting back on the forum to see all the new builds :)
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. - Mark Twain
Xero010
Grizzled Veteran

Postby gatlinggouf927 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:03 am

When my local Toy 'R Us goofs and puts one of these out a month before it's actual release :D

Picked it up yesterday

I came from the bottom, now I made it to the top. Newtype flow I'm the hottest on the block. Somebody tell these haters that I'm never gonna stop. Till I kill em all like a colony drop. I'm yellin out Sieg Zeon, Sieg Zeon

gatlinggouf927
Grizzled Veteran

Postby A YATES INDUSTRIALS » Tue May 20, 2014 5:21 pm

how many people love lego !
o)-<|:
A YATES INDUSTRIALS
Grizzled Veteran

Postby grafvonbarnez » Wed May 28, 2014 8:04 am

I love lighthearted, drop-in replacements for curses. "Hutch" has started to regularly creep into my vocabulary.
grafvonbarnez
Chatty

Postby Luke_BMM » Wed May 28, 2014 8:53 am

Luke_BMM
Been Around The Block

Postby Red_Robot » Thu May 29, 2014 12:45 am

When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Postby Mantisking » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:19 am

...running impromptu demos. I had a friend come over last night and I ran a MFZ demo for him. If we've both got time we may play a game this weekend.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby eduty » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 am

Bacon
eduty
Talkative

Postby Foghammer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Foghammer
Old Guard

Postby FragsturBait » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:06 am

That I've finally managed to accumulate enough LEGO to build pretty much whatever I want.
FragsturBait
Talkative

Postby mraichelson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:27 am

I put together frame building kits (and links to folks selling companies) at .
mraichelson
Grizzled Veteran

Postby gusindor » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Always bring a speech to a gunfight.
gusindor
MFZ:RA Game Designer

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic