[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - I Love...

I Love...

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

Re: I Love...

Postby darksyntax » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 am

darksyntax
Mod Team

Postby Mantisking » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:55 am

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Luke_BMM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:26 pm

In my head, I always knew this day would come. But in my heart, I never truly believed it.

Yet it is true. I have used all my taps.

Initially, I wasn't sure whether to post this in "I love..." or "I hate..." but I decided on the former because:
a) this thread is less than half the length of the other and that's just a bit sad; and
b) the reason I'm out is because I've got 20 RA frames**, 9 IO assets, and 12 Engine+Hearts robots (roughly akin to 2p to 4p frames) sitting within reach as I type this.

Time to bust out the weapons of mass disassembly.

** In case you're curious, that would be a Chub, a Dire Zealot, 6 Convicts, 3 Knightingales, 6 Sterling IIs, an unnamed walker, and 2 of the Shadow Hawk-inspired WIPs visible in the toolbox.

[edit] ... aaaaaaaand now a regulation Trundleball team, too. Damn you, Blorf!

[edit my edit] ... Make that 6 Sterling IIs, 6 Convicts, 6 Trundles, 6 Trundle knock-offs, 6 Burgers, 4 Sumo Twanks, 3 Knightingales, 2 WIP shadow hawk-alikes, 2 Tykes, a Chub, a Heavy Zealot Wolf, an über Borg Trundle, an unnamed walker, an unnamed bug-like-thing, and the dozen Engine + Hearts robots... making a total of ~58 frame-like critters to go along with the 9 IO assets, 6 trundleball goals, 2 stations, and 2 Twank Sumo rings. I think I have a problem.
Last edited by Luke_BMM on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Luke_BMM
Been Around The Block

Postby Cake » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:30 am

That this happened (and is continuing to happen):

That there are so many fantastic builders on here, it's really inspiring seeing everything that gets posted

Also, that everyone's really nice to each other :)

LEGO!

Playing this game, even though it's been months since I last played it.
Version 0.5.1 coming soon, with some tweaks and bits that I missed in 0.5.0.

CK Industries

Cake
Talkative

Previous

Return to Off Topic