BATIM Projectionist

Discuss things not related to MFZ - Keep it civil

BATIM Projectionist

Postby Artasid » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:31 am

I wouldn't exactly say this is a frame, but with a few tweeks, I suppose it could exist in the MFZ universe, but just to be safe, I'll post it here.
I've been playing a game called 'Bendy and the Ink Machine'. I mentioned it before when I bricked the BATIM Seeker enemy Link Here, but this time I thought I'd make a character from the game that is a bit more terrifying than the standard mobs that randomly appear. A creature that can only be defeated by another boss...
The Projectionist!
ImageBATIM Projectionist

If I had to give it any systems, it would definitely have a d6Y for the projection light from its face. I am also aware that the feet are slightly odd but there is a reason for this. In order to get it to stand for these pics, I had to extend the heels by 1 stud. Also, you may notice that the feet have several trans black (dark brown?) elements. Since the Projectionist constantly wades through ink flooded rooms, I figured this would give it an inked stained look.
And the best thing about this build...
IT'S CHUB SIZE!
ImageProjectionist's Charge

I'm quite happy with this build but I would love to hear your opinions if you have any.
I hope you enjoyed and as always, I am eagerly awaiting any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Re: BATIM Projectionist

Postby VitorFaria » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Delightfully creepy! :D
VitorFaria (she/her)
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Off Topic