SM-LongTom Artillery Tank

This forum is for any non-Frame, non-Alpha Bandit creations that will be rolling dice during play.

SM-LongTom Artillery Tank

Postby Artasid » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:06 am

Aside from Intercept Orbit and maybe a few terrain pieces, I have not really done any vehicles for MFZ, so this was an attempt to make a tank vehicle piece that I may or may not use in the future. Again, this was a first attempt at a 7p scale vehicle so I apologize if it's not that great. Any input/suggestions to improve it would be greatly appreciated.

ImageSM-LongTom Artillery Tank
LongTom: d6Ra d6Ra Artillery Cannon, d6Rd d6Rd Frontal Machine Guns, d6B Armor Plates

I hope you enjoyed and I eagerly await any and all comments you may wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Re: SM-LongTom Artillery Tank

Postby Francisco Duarte » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:01 am

Oh, this one is cute! I really like MFZ scale vehicles, and yours looks really nice. Battletech-inspired, I reckon?
Francisco Duarte
Talkative

Postby MusicalMethuselah » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:11 am

I like the cockpit shape, very sleek! Matches the cannon too.
MusicalMethuselah
Chatty

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Lovely armor, Artasid!

Really smooth asymmetry!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Francisco Duarte wrote:Oh, this one is cute! I really like MFZ scale vehicles, and yours looks really nice. Battletech-inspired, I reckon?

The name was taken from several BattleTech vehicles yes, but the inspiration for the design actually came from an old RTS game called Total Annihilation. But I can see some BattleTech in the shape as well

MusicalMethuselah wrote:I like the cockpit shape, very sleek! Matches the cannon too.

VitorFaria wrote:Lovely armor, Artasid!

Really smooth asymmetry!

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure how well this one would stand out, I'm glad you all like it. The build itself is rather simple. The only drawback I would have to say is that I could not find a grey technic plug piece for the gun, so I had to go with the standard red.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Return to Vehicle Designs