[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - VT-3 Actium AND THE VT-5 AEILOS Actium

VT-3 Actium AND THE VT-5 AEILOS Actium

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

VT-3 Actium AND THE VT-5 AEILOS Actium

Postby Trokodile174 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:33 am

Here's a bit about the of frames.
I have quite a bit of story for them, but since it's so long, I'll make it a Spoiler box...

Here are pics of the different variants as mentioned above:
VT-3 Actium (left) and VT-5 AEILOS (right): Image
VT-3 Actium+ and VT-5 AEILOS (updated): Image
Loadouts:
Actium+: Dual Missile Pod d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra , comm system d6Y , and jump jets d6G .
AEILOS (updated): Submachine Cannon d6Rd d6Rd , comm system d6Y , spiky punch shield d6B / d6Rh , and hydraulic jumping ability d6G .

At time of building, I didn't yet see MittenNinja's Iguana frame, but have since then, and I do acknowledge the similarities between it and the VT-3, despite it being coincidental.
The core of the AEILOS is a brick gun attached to a travis brick.
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Re: VT-3 Actium AND THE VT-5 AEILOS Actium

Postby Vitoria » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:38 pm

Ah, the good and old Zaku punch shield!

Been a while since the last time I saw one of those, such a classic equipment for MF0!

The brick bricks (!?) gave it a nice novel texture, great idea!
Vitoria (she/her)
Vitoria
Mod Team

Re: VT-3 Actium AND THE VT-5 AEILOS Actium

Postby Trokodile174 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:19 am

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Re: VT-3 Actium and the VT-5 AEILOS Actium

Postby Trokodile174 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:51 am

Okay, I finally revisited this design and pretty much remade them.
First, I rebuilt the VT-5 to go with a plant theme.
Loadout:
d6Rh d6Rh Vinecleaver
d6B & d6B Leaves

Next thing I did was give the old VT-3 some color, as well as rebuilding the feet. It's not perfect in terms of colored pieces, but it works.
I also made a Stud.io render of it in the ideal colors, but then went with full metallic colors- Titanium Metallic, Gold, Copper, and Metallic Silver. Since I was going for a realistic look, I went a bit high on piece damage.

Anyways, that's that! Hope you enjoyed, and C/C are always welcome!

Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Return to Frame Designs