The Arcade Warriors

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

The Arcade Warriors

Postby KungFujiApple » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:45 am

Unit Name: The Arcade Warriors
Planet Name: Eternium
Background: Eternium's Primary Army
Main Environment: Various

The Unit is part of the Eternium Kingdom. ( see Eternium Kingdom: A Short History )

The Arcade Warriors are the planets primary fighters. When in combat they are quite a display. Equipped with dazzling armor and weapons ( largely due to Ignition tech ). Vibrant colors and digital sounds fill the battle field. Each company, 23 in all, is rigorously trained and drilled in the planets unique fighting style and tactics, such as the "sensory overload" fighting style for example. The enemy is usually found overwhelmed from the bewildering explosion of colors and sounds, that it takes the most hardened of warriors not to find themselves distracted and vulnerable.

This part of The Arcade Warriors 1st Company, also known as the Wild Ones. It is made up entirely of Terminator frames. The company leader is distinguished because of his weapon. A Terminator frame's weapon is build into the hand, however because of an assembly malfunction when the company was first arranged, the squad leaders frame received a "normal" hand. Viewing this as an opportunity rather than a handicap, he picked up his weapon and never looked back. It has been a tradition of the Wild Ones company leader to have a "normal" hand.

Image.
The Arcade Warriors (1st Company)
by KungFujiApple, on Flickr

Squad Leader - Close Combat
Image.
Terminator Frame - Close Combat (Company 1)

Mid-Range
Image.
Terminator Frame - Mid Range (Compnay 1)

Rainbow Slayer, a weapon that concentrates frequencies of light to a single point, also the name of the artillery unit that is equipped with it. The different wavelengths merge at a single point into a pure white beam with devastating power. This merging point converges several dozen meters away from where the rainbow slayer is fired.

Rainbow Slayer
Image.
Terminator Frame - Artillery (Company 1)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

This unit was the first ones I built that started the whole "Eternium" storyline. Was in a 80's kick at the time and it kinda spiraled from there :lol: Personally this unit was one of the most fun to build.

Hope you enjoy, and as always appreciate any C and C :)
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Re: The Arcade Warriors

Postby Artasid » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:58 am

The use of the trans color pieces definitely fits with the whole "Arcade" name theme you have going lol. I noticed on Fliker, you already had some stations built. Those are absolutely Radical! (Or Narly or Far-out man. Sorry, can't do 80's lingo lol :lol: )
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Atavism » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Really like these guys! The transparent on dark parts use is very nice. Nice work, as usual.
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby VitorFaria » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Shoulder colors as unit markers are neat, and I'm totally stealing the rainbow rail cannon!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:34 am

Artasid wrote:The use of the trans color pieces definitely fits with the whole "Arcade" name theme you have going lol. I noticed on Fliker, you already had some stations built. Those are absolutely Radical! (Or Narly or Far-out man. Sorry, can't do 80's lingo lol :lol: )
Thanks man :) coming from a dude who sports some way bodacious builds (lol, I'm not very good with all the 80s lingo too: gnarly, excellent, bogus :lol: ) just a fan of the movies, music, and video games

Here is the Arcade Warriors stations

Atavism wrote:Really like these guys! The transparent on dark parts use is very nice. Nice work, as usual.
Thank you very much. Means a real lot especially since I have always admired your work :)

VitorFaria wrote:Shoulder colors as unit markers are neat, and I'm totally stealing the rainbow rail cannon!
Thank you. very meaningful coming from someone of your skill. It would be my pleasure :).
Last edited by KungFujiApple on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:16 am

Of the Arcade Warriors 23 companies, featured is the Blink Company. This unit has a diversity of frames that it uses. A variant of the Alien (both close range, and mid range), Terminator, and Facehugger drone.

Image.
Arcade Warriors (Blink Company)

Rainbow Slayer (Artillery) - differs little from its brother frame in the Wild Ones Company. However it does not have the green identifying spikes and the foot design is different.
Image.
Rainbow Slayer - Artillery Unit (2)

Terminator ((Close Range) - this close combat model has its weapon built into its arm (the identifying trademark of the Terminator frame). The foot design is different. The shield generator is also built into the left arm, instead of havin to be carried.
Image.
Terminator Frame (Close Combat) - Blink Company

Alien Frame (Mid range)
Image.
Alien Frame (Mid Range) Arcade Warrior - 1

Alien Frame (Close Combat) - this model has different arm scythes than those in the Eternium Brood as well as reinforced shoulders.
Image.
Alien Frame (Close Combat) Arcade Warrior

Facehugger Drone
Image.
Facehugger Drone - on the stand

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hope you enjoy, and as always appreciate any C and C as well as suggestions :)
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs