Eternium Labor Frames

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Eternium Labor Frames

Postby KungFujiApple » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:37 am

Unit Name: Labor Frames
Planet Name: Eternium
Background: Frame models generally used for Police, Fire Rescue, or Mining and Gathering on the surface of the planets exposed core.

Eternium's main work frames ( see Eternium Kingdom - A Short History )

The Pit Boss - The frame style was custom built by Gaiden frame designer Taka Yamashita. The original design and primary use is as a mining frame on the surface of the exposed planet core. The spikes and horns are made out of Ember, and on this model, are meant for more than just looks. They serve as a way of radiating and redirecting the intense heat. This frame, as well as the Hell Dweller, utilizes the Piston Gauntlet, a powerful hand design made to withstand extreme usage and conditions. The oversized blade it is usually found equipped with, is meant as a tool to mine the dense minerals and crystals found on the planets lower exposed core.

Image.
The Pit Boss (Gaiden Frame, Mining Version)
by KungFujiApple, on Flickr

The Goblin - Smaller frame originally designed and primarily used as a police and fire fighting frame. Also used as "mechanic" frame to repair worn out or damaged Hell Dweller and Pit Boss frames.

Image.
Goblin Frame (Fire Rescue Version)

The Hell Dweller - Originally designed and primarily used as a grunt working frame on the surface of the exposed core collecting the mined minerals and crystals from the Pit Boss.

Image.
Hell Dweller Frame - on the stand

- Although these frame models are generally used for labor tasks, they have also been incorporated as combat frames as well -

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hope you enjoy and appreciate any C and C :)
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Eternium Labor Frames

Postby Artasid » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:51 am

These are all excellent builds KungFujiApple! The Pit Boss especially has a violent vibe to it that says 'Stay away from me!" But the one I like the most is that cute and adorable chibi Goblin Frame! So cute and simple I have to admire it's character. But a very impressive squad all together nonetheless! Please keep it up. 8-)
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Aardvark17 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 pm

These are great KungFuji! I really like the Hell Dweller. It's a dynamic frame that looks awesome. Great balance of looking cool but still looking realistic. Great job!
Check out my Flickr if you want
Aardvark17
Been Around The Block

Postby McKelvie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 pm

I love these!
McKelvie
Young Gun

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm

:shock:
Daaang, that Pit Boss is so METAL! :twisted:
spacemonkey
Grizzled Veteran

Postby VitorFaria » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Nice use of that Commissar-like pack on the Hell Dweller!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:15 am

Artasid wrote:These are all excellent builds KungFujiApple! The Pit Boss especially has a violent vibe to it that says 'Stay away from me!" But the one I like the most is that cute and adorable chibi Goblin Frame! So cute and simple I have to admire it's character. But a very impressive squad all together nonetheless! Please keep it up. 8-)
Thank you :) I tried to have a bit of diversity since these kinds of frames had a variety of tasks. Glad you liked the Goblin, I have a squad of them coming up soon.

Aardvark17 wrote:These are great KungFuji! I really like the Hell Dweller. It's a dynamic frame that looks awesome. Great balance of looking cool but still looking realistic. Great job!
. Thanks :) this was one of those designs that almost seemed to come together on its own as I was building it. I'm glad you like it

McKelvie wrote:I love these!
Thank you, and I'd like to add since your newer to the community, that your work is remarkable.

spacemonkey wrote::shock:
Daaang, that Pit Boss is so METAL! :twisted:
:twisted: *cue guitar solo*. lol, thank you I'm glad you like it

VitorFaria wrote:Nice use of that Commissar-like pack on the Hell Dweller!
. Thanks :) I thought without it it looked kinda incomplete. Plus I figured from a storyline perspective, if it's initially meant to be used in a heated harsh environment, then it should have some kind of extra unit (power plant, cooling system, shielding generator, etc.) to keep the pilot protected and comfortable.
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs