EX-DR3 "Diver" Exploration Frame

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

EX-DR3 "Diver" Exploration Frame

Postby Plexus » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:26 am

From deep within the oceans depths lumbers forth...The Diver.

This specialized version of Tetracon's Exploration frame has been modified to withstand the crushing depths of any ocean it might stride through. Its' appearance was designed both to be functional as well as to be an homage to the heavy diving suits used in ancient times on Earth, hence it's name "The Diver". Despite its bulky frame, this frame still manages to glide effortlessly through the water with the use of two powerful, compact, highly efficient turbines fixed to its back. And while the frame does utilize rebreather systems, a heavy tank of compressed air is still carried upon its back to provide its pilot with a steady supply of clean air.

This particular Diver suit is equipped in standard loadout with twin turbine thrusters d6G , two high-powered floodlights to illuminate the dark depths d6Y , a gas-powered ram-hook d6Rh , and a powerful harpoon gun powered by compressed air d6Rh d8Rr .

My first exploration frame, while 'aquatic frame' inspired, wasn't really a pure aquatic frame by lore. So! I decided to make a proper Undersea Frame with The Diver, and I hope you all like it ^^.
Plexus
Chatty

Re: EX-DR3 "Diver" Exploration Frame

Postby VitorFaria » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:37 pm

That air tank pack looks extra nice!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Blorf » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 am

Great work. The head is nicely done.
Now developing the Mobile Frame Zero Commander's Handbook — The official mobile/web app for rules, game aids, and tactical planning.
Blorf
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 am

You managed to pull off the diver look terrifically. I def agree with VitorFaria that air tank is great. Super cool build :D
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Frame Designs