Black Jenner Star Company

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Black Jenner Star Company

Postby Artasid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:13 pm

These were inspired by the BattleTech/MechWarrior mech Jenner IIc. I know they do not have the exact appearance as the actual mech, but most of my attention was the focus of the legs. I do not have much in terms of fluff for these other than I wanted to make a company of them, but at the same time, allow a few Battletech/MechWarrior flair to show here and there, Example, a group of 5 mechs is called a 'Star' by the Clans, and each individual mech is refered to as a 'Point'.

ImageBlack Jenner Star Company

Point 1
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 1
Point 1: d6Rh d6Rh Streak SRM4, d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Small Lasers, d6G Jump Jets, d8Rr SSR

Point 2
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 2
Point 2: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Light Autocannons, d6B Anti-Missile System, d6G Jump Jets, d8Rr SSR

Point 3
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 3
Point 3: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual LRM4s, d6Y Active Beagle Probe Unit, d6G Jump Jets

Point 4
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 4
Point 4: d6B d6B Dual Anti-Missile Systems, d6G Leg mounted Jump Jets, d6G Rear Torso Jump Jets, d8G No Ranged Weaponry

Point 5
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 5
Point 5: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Small Laser Pods, d6Y Active Beagle Probe Unit, d6G Jump Jets, d8Rr SSR

Added Bonus
Wish I had more white pieces to brick a company of white ones, but I currently do not have them. This one is just for fun and is not an actual part of the company.

ImageJenner IIc Type attacks

Hope you enjoyed and I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Black Jenner Star Company

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 pm

Those look extremely savage and agile, something hard to pull out of a Jenner homage! Fantastic work!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Atavism » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Great work, using the ball shaft to make such deft feet. Really like the head too. Keep up the good work!
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:07 am

I think this unit is the bomb! Just solid through and through. Awesome awesome job! :D
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Artasid » Sun May 20, 2018 12:50 pm

I've been doing more experimenting lately, and one frame I seemed to have focused on was the Jenner IIc Battlemech (Still one of my all time favorite Battlemechs!). Now I am aware that the previous ones posted here are slightly different than the original design of the mech. This time, however, I wanted to focus on getting it more accurate, but at the same time, I wanted it to be part count friendly. This, in turn, led them to being slightly smaller than planned, However, in the positive side of things, this also made them Chibi-CUTENESS!!!! And I can not ignore that.

ImageJenner IIc Anklebiters
Each Jenner IIC is equipped with:
d6Rh d6Rh Streak Missile Pod, d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual SRM Pods, d6G Jump Jets.

Although the legs are somewhat simplistic, I do like how the head and body came together. I am currently in the stages of designing other system variants for these as well. I will post them when I feel they are ready.

Hope you Enjoyed and I am always eagerly awaiting any and all comments you wish to share.

EDIT
Here's an LDD File for anyone interested in making their own
Micro Jenner IIc LDD
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby SamSam » Mon May 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Why yo no do MaDkat? Mad kat is besst bot! Bo Mad kat in chib size
SamSam
Talkative

Postby VitorFaria » Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 pm

Looking great, Artasid! Spot on miniaturization without compromising detail!

SamSam wrote:Why yo no do MaDkat? Mad kat is besst bot! Bo Mad kat in chib size

Tone the leet speak a little down if possible, SamSam, if it gets to the point it's hard to read I'll be forced to remove it.
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Return to Frame Designs