Black Jenner Star Company

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Black Jenner Star Company

Postby Artasid » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:13 pm

These were inspired by the BattleTech/MechWarrior mech Jenner IIc. I know they do not have the exact appearance as the actual mech, but most of my attention was the focus of the legs. I do not have much in terms of fluff for these other than I wanted to make a company of them, but at the same time, allow a few Battletech/MechWarrior flair to show here and there, Example, a group of 5 mechs is called a 'Star' by the Clans, and each individual mech is refered to as a 'Point'.

ImageBlack Jenner Star Company

Point 1
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 1
Point 1: d6Rh d6Rh Streak SRM4, d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Small Lasers, d6G Jump Jets, d8Rr SSR

Point 2
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 2
Point 2: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Light Autocannons, d6B Anti-Missile System, d6G Jump Jets, d8Rr SSR

Point 3
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 3
Point 3: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual LRM4s, d6Y Active Beagle Probe Unit, d6G Jump Jets

Point 4
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 4
Point 4: d6B d6B Dual Anti-Missile Systems, d6G Leg mounted Jump Jets, d6G Rear Torso Jump Jets, d8G No Ranged Weaponry

Point 5
ImageJenner IIc Type Point 5
Point 5: d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Small Laser Pods, d6Y Active Beagle Probe Unit, d6G Jump Jets, d8Rr SSR

Added Bonus
Wish I had more white pieces to brick a company of white ones, but I currently do not have them. This one is just for fun and is not an actual part of the company.

ImageJenner IIc Type attacks

Hope you enjoyed and I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Black Jenner Star Company

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 pm

Those look extremely savage and agile, something hard to pull out of a Jenner homage! Fantastic work!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Atavism » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Great work, using the ball shaft to make such deft feet. Really like the head too. Keep up the good work!
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:07 am

I think this unit is the bomb! Just solid through and through. Awesome awesome job! :D
KungFujiApple
Been Around The Block

Return to Frame Designs