Heretech H-D33 Dynastes

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Heretech H-D33 Dynastes

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:44 pm

The ends always justify the means at Heretech. Though technology that has... Fallen off the back of the frame (so to speak), we have developed the ultimate in armored frame warfare.

ImageHeretech Crew by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

The Dynastes was created to break frames. It will certainly accomplish any mission.

ImageHeretech H-D33 Dynastes by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

Equipped with State of the Art Laster tech (gratefully "Donated" by Ninja-Tech), most enemy frames will be left as smoldering ruins.

In our tests, the ablative plating redirected over 80% of incoming fire. Those shots lucky enough to burn through affected only 1% of efficiency.

When you absolutely need to destroy every enemy thrown your way, choose the most trusted* frame creators this side of the Milky Way.

-CEO Brandi Irons

ImageHeretech Crew by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

* Based on an independent study conducted in our HR department
Spoiler: show
(Certainly not employees of our company)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I based this entire frame around the head/torso configuration. Originally I had intended to use the core for a Quad frame, but it didn't work (due to part constraints).

I felt it didn't fit the Ninja-Tech vibe either (with the flashy and not stealthy gold color :lol:) and thus Heretech was born! To work slightly outside the constraints of the SU standard law.

As usual, C&C are welcome.
Erebus awaits us all...
d8Rh This is the way of the Ninja d8Rh
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Re: Heretech H-D33 Dynastes

Postby Artasid » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 pm

I have to laugh. That minifig gun for the right arm made me chuckle. It's certainly one of the many high points of this build. And judging by the leg design, it is a sturdy build. I like it! 8-)

Any chance of a partial breakdown for the legs?
Last edited by Artasid on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Grizzled Veteran

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm

That's some serious implied articulation on those legs, really nice!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby KungFujiApple » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm

I am a fan of the minimum arm, and the head as well, it gives the frame a hunched over look that I think looks pretty cool :)
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby NinjaLegendDoom » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Artasid wrote:I have to laugh. That minifig gun for the right arm made me chuckle. It's certainly one of the many high points of this build. And judging by the leg design, it is a sturdy build. I like it! 8-)

Any chance of a partial breakdown for the legs?

Arm muscles were called guns, back in the day so at Heretech we thought it was fitting to use a secret arm gun!

-Brandi Irons

On a more serious note, thank you! its very stable and stays together pretty well. Here is that leg breakdown (if you need clearer images I can certainly oblige):

ImageLeg Breakdown by NinjaLegendDoom, on Flickr

VitorFaria wrote:That's some serious implied articulation on those legs, really nice!

Thank you, I originally didn't like the legs (almost scrapped the whole build), but they've really grown on me

KungFujiApple wrote:I am a fan of the minimum arm, and the head as well, it gives the frame a hunched over look that I think looks pretty cool :)

Thank you, I felt that a frame with that much armor would need to be hunched. The arm just looked right after I put it on.
Erebus awaits us all...
d8Rh This is the way of the Ninja d8Rh
NinjaLegendDoom
Talkative

Postby Lorc » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:16 am

I'll add another vote for those legs being awesome.
Lorc
Talkative

Return to Frame Designs