The Red Fang Order

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

The Red Fang Order

Postby KungFujiApple » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 am

Fluff:

*Are you experiencing a problem with crime, trouble makers, and other disrupters of peace. Then you need order, The Red Fang Order. We are an organization for hire to serve the public in reestablishing the tranquility that your community deserves. Are you concerned walking the streets at night? Answer, The Red Fang Order. Those pesky Gunghols strike again, The Red Fang Order. Mob rule pushing you around, Red Fang Order.

If the RFO is here for you, then security and stability are here for you too. Hire us, so you and your neighborhood can sit back, relax, and enjoy your carefree day, you deserve it. And remember lights out at 23:00.*

That little pitch put The Red Fang Order on the map. A mercenary group, to establish peace and order where it is needed. And especially needed now because of growing number of skating frames causing all kinds of mayhem, such as these: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7714. ;)

Made up of Enforcer Frames (a smaller sized frame made easier to go though the more dense urban areas) and Reinforcer Frames (generally meant to provide more heavy hitting from longer distances)

Enforcer Frames:

Heat Bomb model 48 / EHB48
image.jpg

Flame Throwers d6Rh d6Rh
Sturdy Mech Legs d6G
Reinforced Plating d6B
Head Sensor d6Y
No Ranged d8G

Chicken Coup model 57 / ECC57
image.jpg

Egg Crate Missile Launchers d6Ra
Sturdy Mech Legs d6G
Reinforced Plating d6B
Head Sensor d6Y

Defender model 23 / ED23 or "Eddy"
image.jpg

Arm Guns d6Rd
Sturdy Mech Legs d6G
Reinforced Plating d6B
Head Sensor d6Y

The feet on these models are based on some great frames by Matt https://www.flickr.com/photos/foghammer/14406162269/
Last edited by KungFujiApple on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Re: The Red Fang Order

Postby KungFujiApple » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:19 am

Reinforcer Frames:

Punisher model 82 / RP82
image.jpg

Artillery Arms d6Ra d6Ra
Sturdy Mech Legs d6G
Reinforced Plating d6B

Crippler model 78 / RC78
image.jpg

Heavy Gun d6Ra d6Ra
Sturdy Mech Legs d6G
Reinforced Plating d6B

Group Shot:
image.jpg

Also to Artasid, should we ever meet and have a game or 2, I may have a rival squad to your awesome Gunghol's :D
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby VitorFaria » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 am

Those are sleek, good looking, parts efficient and nicely sized. In other words, absolutely excellent!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby Aardvark17 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:22 pm

These. Are. AWESOME!!
Love the first one especially, those flamethrowers just match the frame so well, and the cockpit looks great. Awesome designs here, but the Heat Bomb steals the show for me ;)
Awesome job!
Sponsored by The Bike CompanyTM and Big Ol' Bikes, Inc.TM
Aardvark17
Talkative

Postby KungFujiApple » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:17 am

Thank you very much for the compliments :D . If you would like any further breakdown of the frame, please feel free to ask.
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby Artasid » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:10 pm

I actually enjoyed these frames, particularly the Chicken Coup and the Crippler. I actually tried to make my own to test out the core build (Love how you disguised the motor piece for the cental core for the Enforcer frames. Nicely done.). They're not as good as your originals, but I hope you don't mind my trying my hand at them

ImageChicken Coup and Crippler

Also:

KungFujiApple wrote:Fluff:

*Are you experiencing a problem with crime, trouble makers, and other disrupters of peace. Then you need order, The Red Fang Order. We are an organization for hire to serve the public in reestablishing the tranquility that your community deserves. Are you concerned walking the streets at night? Answer, The Red Fang Order. Those pesky Gunghols strike again, The Red Fang Order. Mob rule pushing you around, Red Fang Order.

If the RFO is here for you, then security and stability are here for you too. Hire us, so you and your neighborhood can sit back, relax, and enjoy your carefree day, you deserve it. And remember lights out at 23:00.*

That little pitch put The Red Fang Order on the map. A mercenary group, to establish peace and order where it is needed. And especially needed now because of growing number of skating frames causing all kinds of mayhem, such as these: http://www.mobileframehangar.com/viewto ... =12&t=7714. ;)

&
KungFujiApple wrote:Also to Artasid, should we ever meet and have a game or 2, I may have a rival squad to your awesome Gunghol's :D

Thank you for the shoutout to my Gunghols. Never expected someone to have enough interest in them to make a rival company. Guess I'll have to keep my Gunghols with me at all times in the off chance we do meet on the field. lol :lol:
Last edited by Artasid on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Been Around The Block

Postby Aardvark17 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 pm

@Artasid Your Gunghols deserve the hype. They're really awesome and I might finally build some this weekend!
Nice builds, I really like the translucent blue part's use on the top of the black frame, great job!
Sponsored by The Bike CompanyTM and Big Ol' Bikes, Inc.TM
Aardvark17
Talkative

Postby KungFujiApple » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:21 am

Artasid wrote:I actually enjoyed these frames, particularly the Chicken Coup and the Crippler. I actually tried to make my own to test out the core build (Love how you disguised the motor piece for the cental core for the Enforcer frames. Nicely done.). They're not as good as your originals, but I hope you don't mind my trying my hand at them

They look pretty good. The translucent blue on black is nice. I take it as a large compliment when someone builds after or is inspired by someone. I love sharing ideas, that's one of the great things about this community.

Here is a further breakdown of the frames. I chose the Chicken Coup, but all of the enforcer frames are built the same way:

image.jpg

And the Crippler:
image.jpg

Thanks again :D.
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby KungFujiApple » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 am

Here is a breakdown of the Heat Bomb model for LDD reconstruction. All of the "Enforcer" style frames share the same legs, body, and arm connectors. I chose the Heat Bomb model because there are not as many flame thrower breakdowns.

Body Breakdown, Legs and Cockpit
image.jpeg

Legs: (feet are based on feet by Matt)
image.jpeg

Cockpit and Flame Thowers:
image.jpeg

If you need any further breakdown please feel free to ask :)
KungFujiApple
Talkative

Postby Red_Robot » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:55 am

Holy carp. I love these! They have such a ruthless run-and-gun design style to them. Well done.
When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Return to Frame Designs